Thread: Remotejoy for PSP

Remotejoy for PSP

Hello , I have Sony Psp ,can you tell me What is these remotejoy thing, is these some software or plugin or any kind of Hardware for the psp , what is remotejoy used for and where can i get it , please help , thanks in advance

Re: Remotejoy for PSP

RemoteJoyLite is a utility that allows You to display the screen of your PSP on your PC. Of course, it has evolved and now allows many other things, such as controlling your PSP directly with the PC ... Unfortunately, this utility is still limited to Windows users, no version for Mac OS or Linux has so far appeared.

RemoteJoy GUI utility which allows you to play with your PSP and see the display on your PC screen.You will be greatly facilitate by the use of this program , choose your settings, run it and it's really awesome. You need to enable "psplink.prx" and "remotejoy.prx" in the Recovery Menu. The designer also adds that the application is not compatible with all games, which sometimes results in crashes. RemoteJoy GUI is intended to be used on 3.40OE-A, but it can still it works on other Custom Firmware.

Note: The application requires you to have the. NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer.

But I Think the this is not compatible with psp slim

I am convinced however that there is a version of remote joy that works for the PSP Slim, I have seen videos on Youtube and I have read several times in forums it was possible, you just have to find the right plugin.