Thread: How to put Free Samsung Eternity Games without internet ?

How to put Free Samsung Eternity Games without internet ?

Hi,

I have a Samsung eternity. I have tried to bring into play on my memory card than they work when I put the memory card in my phone and I open my stuff and go to the files and all my phone tells me that the file type not supported. How can someone tell me how to put Free Samsung Eternity Games without internet or why my phone cannot let me install matches in the memory card??

Re: How to put Free Samsung Eternity Games without internet ?

Free Samsung Eternity Games without internet, you can get games for free (you do not need to pay for them) online but you have to upload and then download (on your phone) online. You do not need to pay, while you upload stake, but if you download it, it uses data (thus, if you do not have a data plan, you get charged anywhere from $3-$5 per game for downloading from samsung-eternity.com

You have to get the cord for your phone and use TKFileExplorer to put the games on it. Lots of sites out there have ad-supported mobile games, and those require internet access to download the ads. Try mobile9.com and download the 'trials' or the ones marked 'free' - they don't require any internet access.

How to download flash games whatever you time you want, even without Internet connection. Therefore the first thing you need is firefox, you can only download retrieval in google and download it for free and let us continue to start. I start, but there are some flash games website, for example games addicting games. com, miniclipsgame. com, and all those fun websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    You have to get the cord for your phone and use TKFileExplorer to put the games on it. Lots of sites out there have ad-supported mobile games, and those require internet access to download the ads. Try mobile9.com and download the 'trials' or the ones marked 'free' - they don't require any internet access.

Dear

Where u get that TKFileExplorer So I can proceed my work.

Form below link you can download the TKFileExplorer from below attachment. It is for free use. Just copy the files your mobile phone. Second thing about games you can visit online or simply search on google for free samsung games. There are numerous sites offering you free downloads for the fun. But do visit trusted sites only. Otherwise you can get virus in your system
    Attached Files Attached Files