Thread: Where can i find the tracking software for ipod

Where can i find the tracking software for ipod

I am carrying an Apple Ipod since last one year and is loaded with lots of software. Actually i like to load useful softwares on my ipod and make it advance and i am happy that i have made it so. I saw a friend having ipod with a tracking software that let him track his ipod if he left it somewhere or in case it gets stolen. That is really nice and i would like to have the one.

I have seen this thread Where can i download new ipod software and downloaded the Ipod Updater to get all software i need but here also i am not able to find that tracking software. So i need you guys help.Where can i find the tracking software for ipod ?

Re: Where can i find the tracking software for ipod

Well, that software name is iHound. Its really a very useful app that can help increase your chances of recovering a lost or stolen Ipod. If you forget your Ipod somewhere or it gets stolen than you can come to know where your device is at all times via iHound Software's Device Tracker. See your device's location on a map and Get your digital life back.

This handy Utility will also alert you via email as soon as someone else tries to connect your device to a computer.Once your device has been located, you can print a report for the authorities that contains your device's information as well as the location where your device has been tracked.

iHound uses the GPS and WIFI signal built into your device to determine its location. That location is then reported to the iHound server. Using iHound Software's unique tracking website, you can track the approximate location of your iPhone and iPod Touch when the iHound application is running.

To get it on your Ipod you need to Sign up on their site, Configure the software for each device you wish to protect and than download and install the iHound Software for each configured device.

I am also having this Software on my iPhone. Its really effective and has protected even once to get it stolen. The only thing you have to remember is that your phone is protected only till iHound is running. If accidentally you had stopped than iHound can't do anything.