Thread: Hard reset HTC touch diamond

Hard reset HTC touch diamond

Hi,

I have HTC touch diamond, my phone take 5 to 10 seconds time to open any third party or default application, i dont know what is wrong with my phone. i want to perform hard reset on my HTC touch diamond but dont know how to do it. should i do hard reset or soft reset is enough. My phone is under warranty so can i ask htc to exchange this phone and give me newer one.

Thank you

Re: Hard reset HTC touch diamond

You dont need to do hard reset on your phone. soft reset will do the needful, soft reset can be useful when your device is running slower than normal, or a program is not performing properly. A soft reset is also necessary after the installation of some programs. To perform a soft reset Use the stylus to press the RESET button found at the bottom of your device. Your device restarts and displays the Today screen.

I advice you to take your phone to HTC service centre and inform them about your problem, as your product is under warranty they will replace your phone will give you new HTC touch diamond with one year warranty.

To perform a hard reset Press and hold the TALK and END buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device. Release the stylus, but continue pressing the TALK and END buttons until you see the following message on the screen:This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Action to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel. Release the TALK and END buttons, and then press ENTER on your device.

Source:hardreset.eu