Thread: Portable DVD Player DVP FX930

Portable DVD Player DVP FX930

Hi,
    I want to buy a Portable DVD player. I had seen Sony's DVP FX930 Portable DVD player. The product was attractive but before buying it I need some user review. I want to know that what is the battery life of this player, what warranty would I get and what features does it includes. I had read that the player comes around $160.00 approx. But not sure. What is the exact price of this also and from where should I buy. Thanks.

Re: Portable DVD Player DVP FX930

It is good player and Sony had launched any Portable Player after this. Sony's DVP FX930 Portable DVD player is a high resolution 9" screen DVD player. The maximum resolution it gives out is 800x400 with full 180 degree swivel screen. The DVD player comes with a remote control, av cable and a car charger. The battery can work maximum for 6 hrs. The only thing which I did not like about this device is that it does not has a USB Support and a Memory Card support. It also does not read a DivX file. Although it is not a bad product a great device.

Sony DVP FX930 is an handy tool especially for viewing movies. You can connect it you your television also. A 9" high resolution screen is quiet comfortable. I will need more battery life in that for long traveling. Like gives a 6 hours of battery life so better buy a additional one for long traveling. The interface is very easy to use and it is quiet simple also. Sony has given five color option for the same player. So you can carry your favorite color with your. Sony DVP FX930 has two built in Headphone Jacks. A dual sensor Remote control and a car adapter. All in all it is a good product with offers you a sharp and bright image.

The sale price offered by Sony for the player is $189.99 officially on the site. It comes with a 1 Year limited warranty on parts and 90 days on labor. Sony DVP FX930 player gives a 12-bit i.e 108Mhz Video Digital to Analog conversion display. This DAC technology gives a better quality display. It has a very simple utility which lacks in many portable player which is Disc Resume. That means the place from where you had leaved the movie it will resume back from there not from beginning. It supports multiple formats. You can purchase the player from the website of Sony.