Thread: Dictionary for samsung omnia

Dictionary for samsung omnia

Hi,

I need Dictionary for Samsung SGH Omnia i900. i am looking for dictionary which can give information in following language.
    • Arabic
    • Chinese
    • Dutch
    • English
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Japanese

Re: Dictionary for samsung omnia

Why dont you use Wordbook, it can improve your vocabulary. It is a comprehensive English dictionary with a total 1.8 million words, an engine of speech, word games and entertainment using word study. You can learn and improve your vocabulary, just from your Windows Mobile. The program newly updated can provide more than 150,000 entries with total 1.8 million words. The content is equivalent to a huge reference book of 1,800 pages

Oxford dictionaries for Windows Mobile presents The Concise Oxford English Dictionary, Concise Oxford Thesaurus, Oxford Beginner's Chinese Dictionary and The Oxford Russian Dictionary containing the high-quality dictionary databases and the SlovoEd application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms. Download it from samsung-sgh-omnia-i900-software.soft4phone.com.

Try PONS dictionaries for Samsung SGH Omnia i900, PONS dictionaries for Windows Mobile present popular bilingual German dictionaries containing the high-quality dictionary databases from Ernst Klett Sprachen GmbH (PONS) and the SlovoEd application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.