Thread: TCPMP player for plam treo 800w

TCPMP player for plam treo 800w

Hi,

I have plam treo 800w and i want a good music player for my palm which can play mp3, aac, mkv avi and other popular media formats. I heard that TCPMP he Core Pocket Media Player, better known under the name BetaPlayer is capable of playing all media format. but i have no idea about its compatibility with Palm treo 800w. please give me the download link of TCPMP player for plam treo 800w.

Thank you

Re: TCPMP player for plam treo 800w

Formerly known as BetaPlayer, TCPMP is the delight of moviegoers (and lovers) nomads. Palm, the program is the ultimate player. Avi files encoded format DivX. Please note, however, although its optimum reading borders on perfection, the power of PDAs today does not play a video of 700 MB in 1024 * 768. This problem was quickly overcome by using PocketDivXEncoder. After optimization, the flow of reading is perfect on most machines. For your convenience, an option to "landscape" of the video turns a quarter turn to align with the format of the screen. The program does not stop in the road as it also supports the major audio formats. The impressive TCPMP turns your Palm into a pocket cinema. The Seventh Art lovers should not be insensitive to this major feature.

Download

The core media player and ideal for watching div-x, and it is fast and powerful for music. Finally, a (very) good video playback software for Palm! It can play a multitude of formats including the very practical. Avi (DivX format) and can also play heavy file. with a full-screen and a very nice quality.For now, I do not see what we could ask for more.

TCPMP player supports MP3, WAV, AC-3, ASF, AMR, Ogg Vorbis, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG4-SP, AVI, WMV7, WMV8, but The power of mobile terminals is not yet sufficient to manage files directly loaded from the Internet (a classic movie encoded in DivX 700 MB), but with many software you can easily resize the videos to make them lighter and therefore playable on your machine.