Thread: HTC Apache no id Radio Unit Upgrade

HTC Apache no id Radio Unit Upgrade

Hi friends,

I have HTC Apache Windows Mobile 5.0 device which is also known as Verizon XV6700 and Sprint PPC-6700 and various other US carriers. it one of the first CDMA Windows Mobile 5.0 devices. My problem is I have tried all available noid (patched) ROM Update Utilities on the HTC Apache and still get the Country Code Error 120 when trying to flash any ROM from a different carrier. I Need Apache-compatible noid RUU (Radio Unit Upgrade).

Thanks

Re: HTC Apache no id Radio Unit Upgrade

In you case what you can do is uninstall active sync 4.2 and install version 4.1. that should fix the problem. it its not working then flashed the Verizon 1.43 radio to your Sprint device. This will result in carrier ID mismatch between the radio and the device, you needed a NoID RUU to bypass the multiple CID checks during the update. It appears that you will continue to need the NoID RUU to flash other roms. Once you flash the complete Sprint update, including the radio using NoID, your device will be back to stock.

I have upgrade radio ROM, but failed, But i am getting an Error 114: Radio ROM Update Error. How to get rid out of it.

You can try a soft-reset or hard reset as usual, and still if its coming then try flashing your ROM again by pressing power on/off button, camera, and soft reset at the same time till you see a Serial v1.00 at the bottom right of your screen.