Thread: What is the release date of Apple 4g Iphone ?

What is the release date of Apple 4g Iphone ?

Hi,

As I wait maybe it eagerly to the new iPhone 4G (4G where the transmission is not for 4th generation). I'm interested in besides the components (yes, I would like to see a 5 MP camera, 32 GB of space as at least 800 Mhz ) But also the design. I must confess namely: the design of the first and the second iPhone I could not really convince. That is why I have just a few design suggestions from various sources to collect, but beware: The iPhone 4G will hardly look like just one of these design proposals - because there are and will remain just proposals, which Apple will probably make your own. I want to know the release date of Apple 4g Iphone ??? Does anyone knows it ???

Re: What is the release date of Apple 4g Iphone ?

According to a confidential note issued by the research firm American ZDC, Apple is preparing to launch an iPhone 4G. A real surprise then that many were waiting with some impatience the release of a 3G iPhone.

Equipped with a smart operator 4G technology LTE (long term evolution), this terminal also includes a GPS receiver, a tuner TMP (TNT) and a touch screen supported by a keyboard menu. A prototype has even been presented to operators at the last Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. A representative of the German operator Telecom Fish has suggested that the problems of integration and autonomy are being finalized for a commercial launch in late June in the United States and in Europe in September.

Apple would be the first manufacturer to offer a 4G smartphone capable of exploiting GRPS and 3G networks available. Although the deployment of 4G networks in the United States and Europe are still nascent, the initiative from Apple seems to boost the market for high-speed mobile. The Californian manufacturer is also considering new HD VOD services to its new iPhone 4G equipped with 64 GB of memory.

Apple currently has no press release on it (neither approved nor disapproved). According to various rumors, the new device was planned for June 2009 but then the postdated release for the new apple 4g iPhone is somewhere in December.