Thread: Disable sms sent message on Htc Touch Pro

Disable sms sent message on Htc Touch Pro

I have am having Htc Touch Pro mobile phone with and everything is working fine but i am having a very small issue is that i don't want any sent sms notification to me. Can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow for disabling sms sent message notification.If it's possible can anyone tell me to permanent disable this service because i don't want this service to be active on my mobile phone.

Disable sms sent message on Htc Touch Pro

If you wan to disable sms notification service then i this option is available under your message setting go over there and say it No to send notification message and at the same time also call customer support and tell them to disable this service from there end too. It might happen that you have done everything proper from your end but they haven't disable this service from server.

Emmett Guest

Re: Disable sms sent message on Htc Touch Pro

But still i am getting this message and i had made a call to customer care for the same they told me that they have cannot help me out in this case because for disabling this service has to be done from my phone only. Can anyone walk through with the steps.

Disable sms sent message

To disable the services you need to make some changes in the registry key fro that you need to goto registry window and over there goto HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox and create a new key as Setting. Now create a new string value as SMSNoSentMsg ans set it's value to. After doing this exit registry and reboot your phone for changes to get effected.

Re: Disable sms sent message on Htc Touch Pro

I wanted to do the opposite. I am an occasional text user, and am accustomed to receiving a confirmation when my text message is sent. I found that the above registry setting was turned off in my registry (value = "1"). Setting it to "0" resolved my problem.