Thread: benefits of jailbreaking iphone

benefits of jailbreaking iphone

I have got my self a new iphone 3g ,, well not new (it is of my brother ) . get to the point i am thinking of put jailbreak on the iphone, but can any one tell me what will be the benefit of this thing will this allow me to take free stuff from eh net or some more feature,,, pleas reply , thanks .

Re: benefits of jailbreaking iphone

jailbreaking" is a straightforward process that allows you to install unapproved third-party applications on your device . Provides you with a wealth of 3rd party apps that you would not be able to get elsewhere. Games, Themes .If you want free apps and customization (themes, sounds, etc.) then jailbreak.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Its just about customizing were Apple left off.Custom, user-selectable icons. Custom buttons and graphics. Custom fonts, a calendar view on the lock screen. Reflective dock. MobileScrobbler. Games. All the iPhone apps, available for free and working perfectly since LONG before the app pack.
    Do not email me asking for tech support. Any private support is billable at $50 an hour.

benefits of jailbreaking iphone

Customization, MMS, copy/paste, video capturing, connectivity…Basically jailbreaking will add, partially or fully what is missing in your iphone.

See this video for more help ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4QSf...layer_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itbm8OW9Nhw