Thread: Apple sport armband iphone

Apple sport armband iphone

Hi,

Want to buy some accessories for my iphone 3g, i am looking for apple sport armband iphone. can you tell me which brand is best for apple iphone ?. I saw the belkin Sport Armband for iphone. but could not get much details about that. My budget is 30 $ which can be extended to 40$. please give me the details about the best sports armband for apple iphone

Thank you.

Re: Apple sport armband iphone

Here is the details about the Belkin Sport Armband Plus for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone.

The ultra-comfortable Sport Armband is hand-washable and water-resistant. It gives you full protection and easy-navigation access to your iPhone 3G, while minimizing bulk on your arm.

Features:

• Removable sleeve for iPhone3G
    • Armband
    • Light weight, water-wicking materials
    • Key pouch
    • Low profile belt clip
    • Complete iPhone3G protection

The price of Belkin Sport Armband Plus for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone. is 30$.

You can buy a Sportwrap armband, wather you are Running, weightlifting or biking - whatever your forte, Sportwrap is there to keep your iPod or iPhone moving with you.Whether you're hitting the road on your bike or on foot, Sportwrap will help your iPod keep up the pace.Sportwrap was designed by a team of workout enthusiasts to be the most comfortable and functional armband ever made. The neoprene body and adjustable strap are trimmed with a soft stretchable material that allows the entire armband to mold to perfectly to fit your arm, and the face is clear flexible plastic that allows full access to all controls. Sportwrap's unique one-piece design keeps the iPod in place, offering stability that other armbands do not.Sportwrap is the the no 1 armband for active iPod users.

Get Griffin Streamline. The Streamline is a great way to bring along your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod Touch 2G, or iPod touch on those long runs, hikes, or bike rides. It won't weigh you down, keeps your phone in place, and you won't miss that all important call!

Streamline protects your iPhone without bulk, while the full-face screen protector guards against nicks and scratches. A washable, neoprene armband adjusts two ways for the maximum in comfort and size range. And for safety at night, Streamline features built-in reflective trim.