Thread: Reading pdf documents on iphone

Reading pdf documents on iphone

hi,

I am using apple iphone but i am facing problem in reading the pdf documents on my apple iphone, is there any application which can read the pdf documents on apple iphone ? , i have many pdf documents on my email attachment which i want to read.

Thank you

Re: Reading pdf documents on iphone

Those who have jailbroken apple iphone can use the third party application to Read pdf documents on apple iphone For that first you have to install Apache on the iPhone. On the iPhone rename index.html With some different name indexapp.html. The file is located here: /Library/WebServer/Documents, after that Copy any PDFs, images, to the folder listed above. Now open safari on iphone and type this address - http://127.0.0.1, This will show a list of files that you copied now choose a file name to open it!

MobileFiles is freely available from the App store and connects to your MobileMe account easily. Unlike many of the iPhone applications, this application is not free even though according to the MobileFiles website there is a FREE iphone app. The cost of MobileFiles 2.0 is $3.99. The interface is clean and initially shows your online iDisk, as well as files that are stored locally on your iPhone. Using a structure similar to the Finder, it is easy to find your files. Once found, you can store them on your iPhone, or open them directly, provided that the iPhone can read them. And yes, the iPhone can red .PDF files.

If you want to read a pdf on your phone, There are two options either you have to email it to yourself or browse to it in Safari. To read it via safari you must download the Filemark Maker droplet beta. and after that Drop a file onto it and it will open a page in Safari with a link to the bookmark. Add that link to your Safari bookmarks and sync it to your iPhone with iTunes, Open Safari on the iPhone and open the Filemark!