Thread: Best free iphone apps

Best free iphone apps

hi
    i love my iphone much and i am looking for best free iphone application please help me to find out such application. i have already bought some application from apple store but i dont want to put my money into that .
    thank you

Re: Best free iphone apps

Twinkle:

Discover, connect, and send messages to people nearby. Upload photos and update your Twitter account. Contact old friends and make new ones, all with Twinkle, the location-aware network for the iPhone and iPod Touch.NEW: Twinkle 1.4 is now out, featuring a landscape map feed, a built-in mini browser, blocking and lots of other cool new tricks.

Fring:
    Fring is now available on the App Store making it easy for anyone to use fring on the original iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPod touch.All you need to do is download fring on the App Store and within minutes you can make free calls with other fringsters or via fring using Skype, Skype-out or any SIP providers you choose.

You will have one searchable contact list with all your instant messaging buddies from Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, ICQ, Twitter, Yahoo! and AIM so you can easily see who is available and where they can be reached before dialing or starting a live chat session.

Sparky
    Sparky is the ultimate portable study guide! Browse all the literature resources of SparkNotes.com on your iPhone. Get detailed plot overviews, character analysis, chapter summaries, key facts and much more on your favourite work of literature. Sparky formats pages for easy viewing and extracts a table of contents for quick browsing.

Wikipanion is the best and fastest Wikipedia browsing application for the iPhone,Wikipanion uses a direct connection to the Wikipedia servers, making it extremely fast. Never deal with overloaded third party servers. Never worry about third party server privacy concerns.

also check this for more
    Free Apps For iPhone, iPod Touch

Recommand!! AppStore API - retrieve information from AppStore

Today I am Searching for an application which extract data from Apple Store and i found this
    APPLE IPHONE APPSTORE API.This API isto retrieve information from App Store. With help of App Store API you can download all applications

information along with their developer, description, images and so on.

Get access to all categories

Books
    Business
    Education
    Entertainment
    Finance
    Games
    Action
    Adventure
    Healthcare & Fitness

and so on.

Store all fields available in AppStore like:
    Application ID, Name, Seller, Category, Developer, Release Date, Price, Description and so on. Export

information to CSV, XML or other formats.

Before I Buy its Lifetime Support i want like to hear for you people

Check it and tell me about it!!