Thread: How can i attach my iPod Nano to TV

How can i attach my iPod Nano to TV

I bought a iPod Nano when it was released and found it really very interesting. One of my friend that is having Nano too, watch all his images and videos on TV that are store on his iPod Nano. I think that is very good feature included in Nano to watch ipod contents on the large screen sitting with family. Could you guys please make me know how can i connect the iPod to my TV ? Thanks in advance for the help.

Dr. V Guest

Re: How can i attach my iPod Nano to TV

Well, that really feel cool to watch family images or video all together with the family on the large screen. You can attach your iPod nano to your tV easily in few simple steps. Just see this:

• First of all you need a Apple Composite AV Cable that is available on Apple's official site.The Composite AV Cable connects to your iPod, iPhone, or Universal Dock via the 30-pin dock connector and to your TV, home theater receiver, or stereo receiver via the composite video and red/white analog audio ports. The cable also features a USB connector that you can plug into a power source, such as a computer or the included USB Power Adapter.

• If you have this cable than go to the Photos on your iPod Nano.

• Than select TV Out option and turn it on.

• Now you need to select the NTSC or PAL as TV Signal.

• Now sync your photos over to your iPod Nano using iTunes, attach it to the TV and play a photo slideshow.

You can also go with DLO HomeDock Deluxe. It is the all-in-one way to connect your iPod to your home TV and stereo.This non-Apple device lets you play iPod videos on large screen TV via AV connection or S-Video. The New HomeDock Deluxe makes it easy to browse, select and enjoy your favorite digital songs, programs and movies straight from your iPod using DLO’s full-featured remote control and advanced on-screen navigation. It ships with an S-video cable for DVD-quality movies; it fully charges and powers your iPod while in use; and perhaps most importantly, it lets you take full advantage of your existing home entertainment components — from big-screen televisions to surround-sound configurations.

I think the first steps is better for what i need to do. I need to order the Apple Composite AV Cable first and than i will try to perform this option. Once i'll do that, will let you know the result. Thank you very much for making the steps so simple. Help appreciated.