Thread: How to upload photos from iphone

How to upload photos from iphone

Hi,

Since my iphone, file type buttons are grayed out, i have no option to upload my snaps, My question to you is do you know a way to upload photos from an iPhone to your pc,website,facebook or flickr or another. is there any Facebook or flickr application which helps me in uploading the snaps stored in my iphone.

Thank you

Re: How to upload photos from iphone

Its so simple to transfer your pics, just ake the connector plug, the white cord, and connect your iPhone to your computer. Wait for a computer icon to pop up, letting you know the pictures are ready for uploading. The system automatically connects for you. There is no special upload icon to click on. Name your pictures' file, if prompted. Wait while the pictures upload to your computer.

Flickup: Flickup is an application for uploading photos to Flickr directly from iPhone using the same interfaces as the built-in camera and photo albums applications.With Flickup, you can geotag photos with one touch and set defaults for even quicker uploads. You can also send links to your images directly to Twitterrific.

There is way of sending photos from your iPhone to Flickr but its too complicated. to upload the snaps you need to install an iPhone Native application for Flickr. see here for more details http://code.google.com/p/iflickr/