Thread: Toshiba Satellite m55 laptop manual

Toshiba Satellite m55 laptop manual

Hello,

My brother is having Toshiba Satellite M55 laptop with him and he is getting beep issue which i know it's of RAM for that i need to open his laptop and at the same time i asked my brother to provide me it's manual for the same of that it's would be easy for me, he told me that it's being misplaced by him and don't have it right now. Does anyone can provide me Toshiba Satellite M55 Laptop manuals then it would be great for me.

Toshiba Satellite m55 laptop manual

There are many beep sound which you think that it would be an RAM issue try to check out the links for beep sound.

http://forums.techarena.in/motherboa...ram/826629.htm
    http://forums.techarena.in/customize-xp/1196349.htm
    Beep Sound from my PC

Or else if you need to have manual for your laptop then you can call Toshiba they would definitely help you out.

Toshiba Satellite m55 laptop

I have try to contact them and they told me to download it from there website but still i am not able to find it's manual or else can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow to disassemble my Toshiba laptop.

Steps to disassemble Toshiba Satellite m55 laptop

I can tell you what steps you need to follow to disassemble your laptop, but i would suggest you try to take some help of any person who has knowledge about and make sure you assemble it proper.

1. Firstly you need to unlock and remove the laptop battery.

2. Now remove four screws securing the modem card cover, the memory cover, the wireless card cover and the hard drive cover on the bottom of the laptop.

3. After that remove two screws securing the modem card to the motherboard be careful while disconnect the modem card from the motherboard and disconnect the cable of the modem too. Now disconnect the wireless card antenna cables and remove the wireless card. At the same time also remove your hard drive too.

4. Over here you would be able to remove your RAM and have a check for the same.