Thread: How to edit videos on the iPhone 3GS

How to edit videos on the iPhone 3GS

Hi all, I bought a new iPhone 3GS 2 days back and i would like to say it is one of the best. I liked its features and functions very much. I also heard that there is also an feature to edit video on iPhone 3GS. So i have recorded some video from which i would like to remove the frame and lots more. Could you guys please make me know how to edit video on my iPhone 3GS ?

Re: How to edit videos on the iPhone 3GS

iPhone 3GS is really a cool and nice device. To edit video, now no need to wait until you’re at your computer to start editing your mobile movies. Trim your footage right on iPhone. Just drag to select start and end points on a filmstrip.
    When you tap on the video screen over the issue to bring up interface. At the top of the screen you will find the film strip to see each individual frameworks. Tap and drag the yellow part viewer on the left or the right to select the portion you want removed.

When your selected press the button under the "decorations" happy to delete the frames. Use the node of the "decoration" with caution once the cause is gone forever is gone.when you trim the video it discards the trimmed portions and leaves you with just your edited version.. What would be ideal, as Apple's original file and then save half version as a new file would be saved.

iPhone 3G S offers a very simple video publishing on the device itself. You can start and end of the video only in order. To ensure the quality and entertainment value of your iPhone3G S videos to improve, a bit of issue as adding titles and transitions are nice. The only way to achieve this is the video of iPhone 3G S with the electronic mail sent to a MAC or PC and the one to give.You probably have a application on your Mac that can do the work for you with just a few clicks and menu selections drag. iMovie is the perfect tool for easy full head films of individual scenes to create the video iPhone3GS are born.

imove is the best of the application for editing videos. Maybe you want to throw together a few video clips. Maybe you have more time and want to fine-tune every edit. Or maybe you just want to flip through clips the way you flip through album covers in iTunes. iMovie lets you do it all — then share it all.iMovie gives you more ways to add clips to your project: Now you can replace or insert clips using a single pop-up menu. Or edit just your audio. As you work, you can drag and drop markers to help you remember specific points in your project or to have your clips snap to the beats of a song.

In addition to its video editing features, iMovie gives you audio editing tools. Easily adjust audio levels for each clip to give your movie a consistent, comfortable volume. Use multiple audio tracks for music, sound effects — even a voiceover track you can record right in iMovie. Built-in noise reduction cuts down background noise and voice enhancement simulates a studio microphone to make your voice sound like professional announcer’s.

To know your iPhone 3GS and its features and functions much better you need to see this post definitely. Just go through this and enjoy your iPhone 3GS.

iPhone 3G S

jennypear Guest

is there any software to edit directory without any hassle?
    Last edited by Kunal; 18-09-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by jennypear View Post
    is there any software to edit directory without any hassle?
    Can you please elaborate what kind of directory editing software you want? I dont know whether a song or video directory editing software does exist there or not because I havent heard about any. However, I have heard about contact directories editing software that you can easily get for your mobile phone by searching on google.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Very easy to solve this problem. You just need Aimersoft video editor- Video Studio Express is one of your best choices to edit videos for iPhone. It provides Timeline and Editing Box two professional editing panels to fully meet your different editing requirements.

Well, i use AVS Video Converter for converting videos for my iPhone 3G. I guess it also works for iPhone 4 as one of my friend is having iOS4 and he also use the same. It convert video between almost any formats like HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, QuickTime (MOV, QT), and much more.

You can download it from here: AVS Video Converter 6.3.2.370