Thread: Motorola Q Verizon Wireless Phone with Service Plan

Motorola Q Verizon Wireless Phone with Service Plan

Hi,

I have Motorola Q Smartphone, which is as thin as a RAZR. This one is more as it measures only 0.47 inches. I want to take Verizon Wireless Service Plan right now i am on a I am on a family share plan and dont get the upgrade every two years. My question is, do i need a data plan for the motorola Q or can i just do the esn swap without changing my plan, because I tried with my friends old blackberry a little while back and they said I could not use it without an additional data plan.

Re: Motorola Q Verizon Wireless Phone with Service Plan

Depending on what voice plan you are on, Data plans are available without voice plans for Smartphones only. It's a bit more expensive, what you can do is take a 450/unlimited for 79.99. Not cheap, but at least I don't have to worry about going over with data. I believe the plans are called Core Choice Unlimited.

You didnt mention you purpose. you want a data plan or a voice plan, cause I don't think there's a way to get a data plan without minutes, but I did find that there were data plans offered that weren't advertised on their website. for more details contact Verizon Wireless and tell them your requirements they will suggest you the best plan for your requirement.

Thank you for your help. I decided to go with the Pay per KB thinking .015 cents a Kb would be ok. As my main use is data so i am planning to take a unlimited data plan with 450 minutes of voice for $79.99 suggested by regina. I think the $79.99 is probably the safe way to go. thank you again.