Thread: Best AIM client for Windows mobile 5

Best AIM client for Windows mobile 5

Hi
    friends i often use my windows mobile for chatting with my pals while am out
    mainly my AIM and Yahoo accounts rather than MSN to log in ,I would prefer to get an alert a text or something else, even if the program is closed,so which must be most user friendly application

what you guys thinks can you suggest some applications for me if you don't mind
    thank you guys...........

Re: Best AIM client for Windows mobile 5

VeriChat is better application uses GPRS/CDMA or CSD wireless data connection to give you an always-on presence on the MSN, Yahoo!, AOL and ICQ chat networks, to IM simultaneously with buddies on all four IM networks.but som body complain ted recently some faults are there with this...

AOL Instant Messenger is superb...

i just love it... no issues till yet with the file sharing, Now with my best buddy who is in aboard for academics we share everything,with ease just like on a computer for them to get and send files. you can just send the large files with out zipping more easily. same time you can set up your buddy list for who can access what folder you want accessible.

I use Agile Messenger 3
    It allows me to send an image file, move the contact to another group, rename it or get his/her info from the server. the conversation history at the top, the input box below, a smiley pop-up window button, "send" and "send picture" buttons,when clicking on the name of a contact

When receiving a message and you happen to be in the main view or even on another application, Agile Messenger has multiple ways of notifying you of the new message: flashing a text line on its app, open a balloon information, open a notification window, play a sound and even vibrate.there is a byte counter which amazing...