Thread: Best verizon texting phone

Best verizon texting phone

Hi friends,

I am planning to take a new connection of Verizon network and my basic purpose of taking is for sending message text to my business clients. I have try to find it out but i am very much confused can anyone recommend me to go with a mobile phone which has a convenience in sending and receiving text messages.

Best Phone for Text Messaging

I would suggest you to go with palm Treo because it has qwerty keyboard since you will be having lots of text messaging work. At the same time is it would be very difficult for you for typing a character C in your message you need to press 3ABC fro getting a letter C and time consuming too if you want to send atleast 30-40 messages per day.

Text messaging Phone

You can also go with LG Dare because it has a very great texting once you can calibrate the touch screen and play with it. At the same time it also has full html browsing with 3.2 megapixel camera and it's also small enought to fit in your pocket. While the phone is flashy and fun, LG and Verizon Wireless have made the Dare functionality in mind.

Best Verizon text messaging mobile phone

Early i was using Palm M 500 but now i have changes it to RAZR V3m because it has some of the features like full fledged PDA, Integrated music player and Stereo Headset Support via EMU, Brilliant 2.2” 65K TFT color main display, Bluetooth wireless technology with USB 1.1 and upto 1 GB removable memory which is optional.