Thread: Digital camera take pink and blurry pictures

Digital camera take pink and blurry pictures

Hi,

I have a Kodak Z1275 digital camera, when i take pictures it looks great, but itcome out blurry. This has happened in both ultra-lit outdoor pics and low light indoor pics. some of my pictures come out of focus. i dont know what went wrong, however video recording is excellent. please help me.

Thank you

Re: Digital camera take pink and blurry pictures

I think your Kodak Z1275 lens is dirty or may be in the settings hue is off. take your camera to a person who is expert in photography. or you should check your cameras settings and see if that's the problem. but really you should clean your lens.

It could be your white balance or some sort of digital fault, Consult your users manual and set the white balance to auto if you dont know how to manually set it,Try pressing the shutter button half way to let it focus before you shoot. You also may want to make sure the camera is in auto mode and not set to any particular setting.

There can be many reasons like Faulty auto-focus, Smudge on the lens, Moving too soon after you push the shutter button. it think you are moving your hands very quickly after clicking the snap. There is considerable shutter lag with point and shoot digitals and you have to be sure to hold still for long enough for the camera to actually take the picture. This will take up to a full second. Watch the little green light on the back of your camera.