Thread: Need help with converting files

Need help with converting files

Hi , I am pretty much computer illiterate and purchased a panasonic video camera and the program motion sd studio i have figured out how to edit clips but can't figure out how to put music behind it. I know i have music but it is all mp3 and i know i need it to be sbg. file to work with this program. I have a program to convert files from .aac to wav not sure what that mean but out of all the conversions on my program there is no sbg. file conversion. PLease help i'm not sure what to do , thanks for all help it's much appreciated.

Re: Need help with converting files

Download DRG2MP3 – The Ultimate DRG and SBG conversion toolkit! Just Google it!!

With DRG2MP3, all you have to do is select the input files, pick a destination and click convert! Several other features are available, including the conversion to WAV and SBG, and the creation of home-made ‘quickhits’ by shortening the dose. You can also decode the DRG files to plain SBG, with no loss in quality. SBG scripts can be played in SBaGen (http://www.uazu.net), which is available in many platforms like Linux, Mac and Windows Mobile. A WAV output option is also available if you want to leave them uncompressed, or compress them to another format like WMA.

No need to convert mp3 to sbg format . Convert the .mp3 file into PCM audio format () , convert mp3 into PCM with following parameters :

Audio sample size: 16 bit
    Channels: 2 (stereo)
    Audio sample rate: 48 kHz
    File extension: .wav
    MotionSD studio will be able to read you audio file now. BTW what is the camera model? I think you should download the manual for it from the official website.

MotionSD includes a converter in it. If you look properly for all options you will definitely find it. .wav file is compatible with motion sd studio. You can work with this type of audio format. To add a music in your movie just place the audio file in wave format where you store your videos. Now click on audio tab in MotionSD and in the resulting window you can either browse or you can directly see the audio files. Or otherwise PCM format is an one of the most used audio format with MotionSD. I am listing link of some easy to use tool for both .sbg and .pcm audio formats. Try them.

Allok MP3 WAV Converter - This tool converts files to PCM format

I've checked through motion sd and can not find any conversions for audio files, also does anyone know of a free convert mp3 to pcm files. Thanks for everyones help it has been very appreciated.