Thread: Acer Buzz - 2 new Netbooks will be launched

Prakash Bhargav Guest

l33t Acer Buzz - 2 new Netbooks will be launched

Hey guys…just got some inside information about Acer. Think they are going to launch some cool and mind-blowing products on May 26 in New Delhi. The looks are out of this world and even better than Sony Vaio. I am also sharing some classified pictures given by my friend in Acer. Anybody having any more information about it… Please buzz me

Re: Acer Buzz

ya even I heard about Acer launching a product on 26th May.

Do you have more information like the specification, features or live pictures of the product .

Yes, Acer has already introduced these 2 new laptop models today. They are the 11.6" Acer Aspire One AO751h and the 10.1" Acer Aspire One AOD250. These new Acer Aspire One models measure only one inch thin and come in four color chassis choices (Diamond Black, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue and Seashell White).
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yogesh Guest

Re: Acer Buzz - 2 new Netbooks will be launched

Please note:
    Thread moved from Hardware Peripherals to Portable Devices.

Title edited suitably. Always give proper title that best describes your thread.

I checked the 2 new Acer products from the above link. Ohh man !!!! It's just superb and have awesome looks.....Also the features are very impressive......

Prakash Bhargav Guest

l33t Re: Acer Buzz - 2 new Netbooks will be launched

I am an Acer aficionado. Recently, I got some breaking news about Acer that they are going to launch some products that will be unparallel in the market. The products are positioned against Sony Vaio and HP. They are also releasing All-In-One Desktop.
    Some products are going to be value for money and few of the features in them are:
    ·AMD Athlon 2650e Processor (1.6 GHz, 512 KB Cache, 800 MHz FSB)·Windows® XP Home Edition
    ·1 GB DDR2 RAM·160 GB Hard Disk Space18.5” 16x9 High Definition LCD with 1366x768 Panel Resolution
    ·ATI Radeon™ X1200 graphics solution
    ·SuperMulti DVD RW·10/100 Ethernet, Integrated 802.11bg Wireless LAN for easy connectivity·PS2 Keyboard, PS2 Mouse, Integrated VGA webcam and microphone
    ·Integrated 2.2 high-fidelity audio system, High-end audio system fills any room in the home with high quality sound performance·5 USB Ports, MP3 Line in Jack, Multi-in-one card reader
    The good thing about Acer is that they give us the choice of selecting features, which we require and not thrown at us and that too, at affordable price. My apologies for not posting the price, once I'll find out I'll post it A.S.A.P.

Thanks for your help, I have also heard about this configuration as well as competition against Sony Vaio and HP, but i think it would be close competition between them and i suppose it has already started.That would be beneficial for us.