Thread: Ipod Nano: Dock connector broken

Ipod Nano: Dock connector broken

I am having a Ipod Nano from last few weeks. Due to some problem i sounds and speakers i just checked the out the dock connector on the bottom of the iPod and i found it broken.I wanted to know,is it possible to get a replacement dock connector for this model ? Please give any suggestion.

Re: Ipod Nano: Dock connector broken

This is a complete change of docking / sync socket for the iPod to replace a damaged one - i.e no connection to the PC, or it feels very loose when you try to connect the sync cable or docking station.You need to contact Apple and request service via there website. This is something they would fix since it was done through normal use. Apple iPods have 90 days of phone/e-mail support and a 1 year hardware warranty. Apple will more than likely send you a refurbished iPod touch model matching the specs of your current one.

Re: Ipod Nano: Dock connector broken

There is absolutely no way to get a new iPod touch unless you bring it into an Apple store, plead for your life, and hope to get a nice Genius Bar employee.The iPod Dock Connector to FireWire Cable offers 400mbs throughput for quick transfer of your music and data to iPod. Use a second Dock Connector to FireWire Cable to charge iPod on the go or connect to a second dock.Use an extra iPod Dock Connector to FireWire Cable for charging and syncing your iPod over FireWire.