Thread: Can't send message from N95 mobile phone

Can't send message from N95 mobile phone

I'm using N95 mobile handset. The problem is that i'm unable to send any messages from my handset. Whenever i try to send any message from my handset, it automatically goes to my outbox and prompts me to resend the message. When i try to resend the message, it says unable to send the message. I even get a message stating that your memory is full. Can any body tell me that why i'm unable to send any message from my handset? Why i'm having such problem on my N95 handset? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Can't send message from N95 mobile phone

Try to turn off your phone and then hold the down key 3, along with the green call button with * and power button together and then turn on your phone back. Now enter the startup information such as date,time , country etc. Now, i think you will be able to send messages from your handset.

Hey check out whether your messaging centre number is correct or not on your handset. I guess it may have got change and therefore, its not allowing you to send any messages from your handset.

Don't open many applications on your handset while sending any message from your handset. Close down all the application on your handset before sending any message from your handset.

i have the exact same problem and have tried everything to restoring factory settings to CLOSING ALL APLLICATION even deleting some but i have a 8gb memory and its is by far full and would really like my phone to work aas it is in near new condition anymore advice ?

Hi jess07,

You can try to do a hard reset on Nokia N95 mobile phone by pressing this keys *#7370#. But before proceeding, I would recommend you to backup all your data's safely either in the external memory card or on the pc. You can use the Ovi Suite to backup the data or even the Nokia Pc Suite on the computer, which is quite an easy procedure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hey thanks for that i have reset the phone before im not sure if this is any different? but i will try and get back to you with feed back