Thread: Sanyo unveils LP-WXU700, first 802.11b/g/n-enabled projector

Sanyo unveils LP-WXU700, first 802.11b/g/n-enabled projector

SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. (SANYO) today introduces the industry's first*1 IEEE802.11n high-speed, wireless Wide XGA LCD projector, the LP-WXU700. The projector is able to stream video via its “Video Streaming Function” across the wireless LAN, allows easier projection utilizing Windows Vista Network Projector Function, and offers incredible value as the brightest of its class while still offering Wide XGA projection, among a host of other features. The LP-WXU700 will start being sold in Japan from June 19, 2009, targeting use at offices or schools.

Main Features

• Industry's first IEEE802.11n high-speed wireless LAN capability, and‘Video Streaming function’ (with wireless/wired ‘Memory Viewer Function’ compatibility)Projecting truly smooth video

• Seamless video playback is performed through the ‘Video Streaming function’, which can be used to play a video from a hard drive on a computer, with playback starting even as the file is still being streamed, or downloaded, to the projector
    • Wireless transmission speed has been further increased with the industry's first IEEE802.11n high-speed wireless LAN capability
    • - Images and video saved in portable USB memory can be instantly read and projected even without a computer using the projector's ‘Memory Viewer Function’

1 As of the time of sales on June 19, 2009, for projectors
    2 Based on IEEE802.11n Draft 2.0
    3 Compatible with MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, and WMV files (not compatible with all video formats)
    4 As of the time of sales on June 19, 2009, for Wide XGA projectors of 4 kg or less
    5 Compatible with a 4GB memory (FAT 32 formatting)

• Compatible with the Windows Vista Network Projector Function
    • Enabling even easier wireless projection

Use it as a network projector on any computer running Windows Vista®, due to the use of Windows Embedded CE 6.0 software

Content of any Windows Vista PC monitor on a local area network can be transmitted wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need to install any special programs or drivers, or to perform any other complicated setup
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....

Re: Sanyo unveils LP-WXU700, first 802.11b/g/n-enabled projector

Other feature:

• Simple Wireless Setting’
    • through supplied USB memory
    • Easy’ Setup Function
    • Project even higher quality video through the HDMI input terminal
    • Power-off and Go Function’ allows power cord to be pulled out without waiting for cooling down
    • Wide-Range 1.6x optical zoom lens allows flexible placement
    • Double screen projection ‘Picture-in-Picture’, and ‘Picture-by-Picture’ functions
    • Environmental impact considered:
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....

Re: Sanyo unveils LP-WXU700, first 802.11b/g/n-enabled projector

The new LP-WXU700 was designed to meet the needs of this market. Following the launch of the LP-XU300 Series six models that offer novice users "Simple and Easy" setup and design, this new projector was designed with advanced features such as Wide XGA Real compatibility, the industry's first IEEE802.11n high-speed wireless LAN capability, and a 'Video Streaming function'. With these functions and many more, this projector is able to perform seamless video playback, while being flexible enough to project in even brighter locations as it is the brightest of its class at 3,800 lumens. A number of other various networking functions have been included in this projector in order to make it the most convenient for a number of purposes in the office or at school.