Thread: Samsung mobile phone secret codes

Samsung mobile phone secret codes

Hi,

Today i am posting some common useful secret codes for samsung mobile phones.
    • *#06# Show IMEI
    • *2767*WAP# Wap -to erase or delete any wap settings from your samsung phone.
    • *2767*FULL# to earse all the contents of EEPR0M
    • *#9999# Show mobile Software Version
    • *#0837# Show mobile Software Version (instructions)
    • *#0001# Show Serial Parameters
    • *#9125# Activates the smiley when charging
    • *#0523# LCD Contrast
    • *#9998*228# Battery status (capacity, voltage, temperature)
    • *#9998*246# Program status
    • *#9998*289# Change Alarm Buzzer Frequency
    • *#9998*324# Debug Screens
    • *#9998*364# Watchdog
    • *#9998*377# EEPROM Error Stack - Use side keys to select values
    • *#9998*427# Trace Watchdog
    • *#9998*523# Change LCD contrast
    • *#9998*544# Jig detect
    • *#9998*636# Memory status
    • *#9998*746# SIM File Size
    • *#9998*778# SIM Service Table
    • *#9998*785# RTK (Run Time Kernel) errors - if ok then phn is reset, info is put in memory error

Re: Samsung mobile phone secret codes

• *#9998*786# Run, Last UP, Last DOWN
    • *#9998*837# Mobile Software Version
    • *#9998*842# Test Vibrator - Flash the screenlight during 10 sec and vibration activated
    • *#9998*862# Vocoder Reg - Normal, Earphone or Carkit
    • *#9998*872# Diag
    • *#9998*947# Reset On Fatal Error
    • *#9998*999# Last/Chk
    • *#9998*9266# Yann debug screen (Debug Screens?)
    • *#9998*9999# Software version
    • *0001*s*f*t# Changes serial parameters (s=?, f=0.1, t=0.1)
    • *0002*?# unknown Samsung's comand
    • *0003*?# unknown Samsung's comand

not working on samsung marine

Ya that can be the case because latest mobile have changed its some feature like for samsung eternity all this codes are not working Samsung eternity secret menu

nice sharrng,this is a good source where someone can learn something about their mobile secret functions,meantime i would like to share something which i found last week this is a site where it has network unlock code for all mobiles find further.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 10-08-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Today I screwed my SGH-B100i. Mine is not a locked phone.
    It was all fine but I wanted to turn off the mobile tracker as I wanted to play around with different SIM cards and didn't want it to keep sending out text messages each time. I was not able to turn off the tracker because I forgot the password.
    So I did a master reset. After that I find that it does not connect to any network. On further checking I find the IMEI number has become 000....00 and that is probably why it is not working. Any idea how I can restore my IMEI number?

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Today I screwed my SGH-B100i. Mine is not a locked phone.
    It was all fine but I wanted to turn off the mobile tracker as I wanted to play around with different SIM cards and didn't want it to keep sending out text messages each time. I was not able to turn off the tracker because I forgot the password.
    So I did a master reset. After that I find that it does not connect to any network. On further checking I find the IMEI number has become 000....00 and that is probably why it is not working. Any idea how I can restore my IMEI number?
    There is a tool called UST Pro II v12.0.0 directly unlock or rebuild imei and or repair it without flashing the phone which is the last option incase if it is not successful. If this doesnt work then take it to a mobile repair shop and flash its firmware and then it will surely get back to work as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    There is a tool called UST Pro II v12.0.0 directly unlock or rebuild imei and or repair it without flashing the phone which is the last option incase if it is not successful. If this doesnt work then take it to a mobile repair shop and flash its firmware and then it will surely get back to work as normal.
    I don't have any data cable for this phone. I took it to a repair shop and he did it for me. Thanks.

Re

Hello everyone !

I am looking for a code to restore my phone, the brand that I have is "ADMET T16".

When I open my phone, it returns me an error message saying "Error file, restore default". Press "Yes" works when I pressed several times, just to press "No", the arrow keys do not work, nor the button to access the menu. This error message continues to appear after 2 seconds, it reappears again.

Every time I press a button, the message appears. It is as if each button triggered the message.

Please help me ! ! ! !

Re: Re

Quote Originally Posted by Meelex View Post
    Hello everyone !

I am looking for a code to restore my phone, the brand that I have is "ADMET T16".

When I open my phone, it returns me an error message saying "Error file, restore default". Press "Yes" works when I pressed several times, just to press "No", the arrow keys do not work, nor the button to access the menu. This error message continues to appear after 2 seconds, it reappears again.

Every time I press a button, the message appears. It is as if each button triggered the message.

Please help me ! ! ! !
    Your ADMET T16 appears to be a china phone, so you can try out the Secret Codes that has been mentioned in the below thread, just check it out and see if it is helping.
    All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes
    China Mobile Secret Codes - Part 2