Thread: Dell Studio One 19 coming soon..

Dell Studio One 19 coming soon..

"For some time the market in Japan, Studio One, the proposal of Dell desktop touch also comes on the European and American"

On the Japanese market was landed during the month of March and, as is often the case for the launch of technology products, Europe and the United States closely follow the land of the rising sun. Dell hopes to ride, with its Studio One 19, the market for desktop touch, already come from HP and it seems like one of the most interesting forms of desktop segment otherwise now endangered.

The initial price will be the marketing of U.S. $ 699 and the system will be configured with an Intel Dual Core E5200, GeForce 9200, from 320GB hard drive and 2 GB of RAM memory which is in addition a recorder. Optionally you can choose how to GeForce 9400 graphics processor. Currently there is no data for official launch in Italy, but as soon as we know more, we will keep you updated. This page.

The Studio One 19 is our first desktop to feature a multi-touch option. In case you missed it, here's the preview of the touch capabilities we shared recently. Now that it's here, I wanted to share more details about the features that touch the Studio One 19 offers:
    Easy multi-touch photo editing, slideshow creation, playlist compilations, notes, and even web browsing.
    Use Touch Zone to quickly locate touch applications and access media content including photos. Listen to music and create playlists.
    Unleash creativity with You Paint finger painting software.
    Record and upload videos directly to YouTube with the touch of a finger with TouchCam
    Flick to Flickr - Upload photos to Flickr to share with family and friends.
    More - Use Drum Kit to bang on the drums with the multi-touch percussion center

Re: Dell Studio One 19 coming soon..

To me this thing to keep arms raised and cheer for whole screen just does not convince me, in my opinion the future of touch must be flat LCD touch desk that serves as a touch screen and keyboard and the screen remains in place for a single viewing.