Thread: Video conversion to Creative Zen?

Video conversion to Creative Zen?

hi,
    I have a Creative Zen X-Fi 32 GB Video MP3 Player.whenever i try to convert video from my TiVo to be playable on the Zen the creative Zen software says it has to be converted?Is there a converter that for sure works for converting avi to zen format?Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Video conversion to Creative Zen?

You can try iSofter DVD Ripper Platinum which converts DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD, VCD, WMV, MPEG4 format video files, with almost same quality, but just only 10% size. So you can add DVD Movie to iPod, Zune, Pocket PC or any other MP4 player. Also, you can rip the DVD to the formats for Youtube video such as wmv.

Even you can use the video editor profile to output avi file for your video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas. Also, it supports ripping MTV, music DVD to MP3 audio; you can listen to your favorite movies on your iPod now!

Aiseesoft Video Converter for Creative Zen is the best Video to Creative Zen Video Converter software. It can convert all video formats such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, etc to Creative Zen AVI videos with super conversion speed and excellent image/sound quality. For example: Convert TV to Zen W; Convert Youtube videos for Zen Vision.

What's the codec inside the resulting AVI file? The Zen V Plus only supports the inneficient MJPEG. Now, seeing the instructions in that page, the file really won't work, since the codec used is DivX, which the Zen V Plus doesn't support.

You could try converting the original video using Creative Media Explorer (installed from the bundled CD). There's a video conversion tool that should transcode the videos for the Zen V Plus successfully.