Thread: What is AppleSyncNotifier.exe ?

What is AppleSyncNotifier.exe ?

Hello, I have vista, when I turn on my computer, I have a framework with: AppleSyncNotifier.exe-Component and below: a red circle with a cross and then: "This application has failed to start because CoreFoundation. dll is in trouble. On reinstalling the application may fix this problem. " and bottom right: "OK." This problem does not come from the transmission of messages with attachments? Question that I asked you yesterday and I still did not resolved.

What is AppleSyncNotifier.exe ?

Why do we need ?

Re: What is AppleSyncNotifier.exe ?

Hi,

Applesyncnotifier.exe is a AppleSyncNotifier belonging to MobileMe from Apple Inc. Now that the iPhone 2.0 is available iTunes is adding a new “MobileMe” file called Apple Sync Notifier. This file installs with iTunes and is used when syncing your iPhone, iTouch, iPod, etc.

Hi,

It is a program that most likely arrived via installed software. The actual disk location of this file is also listed below to verify this is not spyware or adware related, as many spyware or virus programs often name their files similiar to known file names in an attempt to fool you. The purpose of this AppleSyncNotifier.exe is to auto sync various Apple products like the the Apple Iphone or Ipod. This file is installed with Itunes software and it will appear in your startup. This file is considered safe and is not virus or spyware related.

Hello,

Applesyncnotifier.exe will be found in your c:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\ folder. This file installs with iTunes and is used when syncing your iPhone, iTouch, iPod, etc.

There may be problems installing Apple Mobile Device Support with iTunes 7.7 under Windows Vista. Error messages in 'AppleMobileDeviceHelper' when trying to sync your phone could result.

Apple says the following about the Bonjour Service…

“Enables hardware devices and software services to automatically configure themselves on the network and advertise their presence, so that users can discover and use those services without any unnecessary manual setup or administration.”

As far as I understand corefoundation.dll was not found applesyncnotifier.exe error can be related to any other Apple software installation...is that so? If that is true, then this isn't just iTunes issue, am I right?
    Last edited by Raj; 22-03-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: external link removed