Thread: Apple Computers with student discount?

keerthana_rao Guest

Apple Computers with student discount?

Hi People I came across apple computers with student discounts and offers. I did check the link http://www.apple.com/in/students/ seems genuine and good, has anyone check it out? and are macs good computers? especially for students? please let me know thanks

Re: Apple Computers with student discount?

This is nice offer from Apple for students. How much discount they are offering for Student ?

Re: Apple Computers with student discount?

Selected models of MacBook 13″ (MB402ZP/A / MB403ZP/A / MB404ZP/A) and MacBook Pro 15″ / 17″ (MB133ZP/A / MB134ZP/A / MB166ZP/A) shall be available to the students of selected universities with 12% discount upon their MRPs.

Those who wish to avail the discount may contact Apple Authorized sellers of India or may apple online via this link -> http://macforstudents.netbiz.in/form.aspx
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

keerthana_rao Guest
    Wow 12%???? thats awesome... so i should be able to save quite a lot cool... so i hope there arn't any stringent clauses as such...

Well people I just got my hands on the iMac, ideally wanted the macbook, but this is just too nice to resist. Its gonna b kept in my study room (not opened and used it yet ) and best part is its I opted for the tv tuner card... thats gotten me an additional TV function too... here are the specs

20-inch and 24-inch model with 2.66GHz processor
    o NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3
    o NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory
    * Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI via adapter4
    * iSightBuilt-in iSight camera
    * Support for external display in video mirroring mode
    * Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display, and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display 20-inch and 24-inch model with 2.66GHz processor
    o NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3
    o NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory
    * Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI via adapter4
    * iSightBuilt-in iSight camera
    * Support for external display in video mirroring mode
    * Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display, and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display

Its gonna be a while before this thing gets redundant