Thread: Samsung i8910 Omnia HD software?

Samsung i8910 Omnia HD software?

Hello,

I have in recent times a lot about the new model i8910 Samsung Omnia HD read and am a little curious.
    That part is really fantastic from the hardware point of view and my view surpasses even as the Touch HD.
    The big question mark for me is the software or the operating system rather said. I can not much with the concept of Symbian S60 5th Edition start . Some people write it would be good others think that it's the last ....
    I would like an opinion about this OS, and hope on your support.
    My questions:
    1) Have I with Symbian "similar" features as WM (Word / Excel, a number of software download, download new ROM on it)?
    2) Will I somehow TouchWiz away?
    3) What about the user friendliness? (Menus, etc.)
    4) As far as the user has the option of mobile phone / OS to configure how it wants?
    5) Is there a similar for Symbian side for World Cup as the xda-devolpers/ppc?

Re: Samsung i8910 Omnia HD software?

1) I have with Symbian "similar" features as WM (Word / Excel, a number of software download, download new ROM on it)?

Word / Excel, is already a pre-veiw and also for pdf.
    there are thousands of software, since even today that play what it creates from the single multi-touch touchscreen to (incredible but true [see youtube: 5800 multi-touch])

2) Will I somehow TouchWiz away?
    there is the possibility of 4 standby screens to select or "shell phone" one as a program to take

3) What about the user friendliness? (Menus, etc.)
    menu can be arranged and sorted as you like. To set things Machner had already deep into the menu hinnein (This can include everything but adjust)

4) In as far as the user has the option of mobile phone / OS to configure how it wants?
    I do not understand the question what do you want to configure? design change? or font size change?

5) Is there a similar for Symbian side for World Cup as the xda-devolpers/ppc?
    ohhh yes, may google it

Re: Samsung i8910 Omnia HD software?

Sounds so not so bad as to what you're saying.

Are you perhaps a different forum, the best in German and a little clearer than that thou hast sent me?

And should I still do not like Symbian, I have the option WM on the phone to pack?