Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: China iPhone PC Suite

China iPhone PC Suite

Hello Guys,

I have recently purchased china iphone. I am unable to install games and application on my mobile phone. So if someone can tell me from where I can download free pc suite for my chinese handset. I have windows vista installed on my pc.

china users please help me !!!

Re: China iPhone PC Suite

I tried downloading the software from the internet, it worked, but then I couldn't use it because I have Vista. Is there a china phone software that works for the XKSSTEL X11 mobile phone and Windows Vista?

Please help

E

smile

My celphone is a XKSSTEL X11 but I can not sinc with Outlook in XP OS, Who Knows How to do it?

The file doesn't seem to be in meidafire anymore... any suggestions?

do u know how to set the xksstel x11 to send and receive mms

I downloaded the file iPhone PC Suite 1.0.3.5.rar

How to install on XP ?

Also, will the PC Suite work with China iphone F003 ?

If you have WinRAR software, follow the steps below :

1. Download the .rar file on your desktop.

2. Then Right-click, on any one file and select extract here.

3. Then open the China PhoneSuite folder.

4. Then click on phonesuite.exe. and China PhoneSuite will be in front of you !!!

F003 (I have one) seems to be a nightmare.

Try com6 to establish connectivity.
    The PC Suits software is not much of a help though.

I am looking for something that syncs contacts/tasks/calendar from outlook.
    Let me know if the updated version of PC Suites is able to do this.

Thanks

Most of china mobile phones doesn't need any PC suit software. A driver is required when a phone needs to be connected with a computer for data transfer. Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Linux have the built-in driver installed for USB connection.

If for any reason a driver is required, it means the driver has been changed or lost, please try on other computers or reinstall the operation system.

Quote Originally Posted by nkoe View Post
    Hi Simond,

The truth is my computer recongnises the device as a storage device and as a camera (can be used as a webcam) but there's no way to make recognise it as a phone, any clue? As all the rest, I'd like to syncro phone, tasks, etc...

PLease bring us some light!!!!

Thanx
    Chinese device are not build for sync tasks and they have no hardware finger print made so that it can be used as a phone like other phones do. If there is an advantage of this phone [low cost], there are a lot of disadvantages [no reliability, no proper pc suite, no phone mode to sync phonebook, messages and notes, etc...]

The easy way to activate you internet on your mobile is to first call the customer card. The send Send MO to 2567 from your mobile. You will receive a message denoting the settings for making the internet work. Just open the message it will get stored automatically. You can also try to go ahead and user Airtel mobile office and Airtel mms service to use the internet. To activate the gprs send GPRSACT to 511. This service is not free and the charges will be Rs. 20

hi guys....sorry i'm newer in china phone, i have W001 china Iphone, i had downloaded pcsuite but the problem cannot sync iphone and pcsuite, the iphone only show media transfer, com port, webcam and pictbridge, so how to connect to pcsuite, cos it's alwasy asking no iphone detect, pls help me...and where to put .nes on china iphone cos it won't run..tks a lot

Hey,

Not sure if this thread is still alive.

Could someone please tell me how to install new firmware on my Chinese Iphone? It is a 16gb, 2G model with MT6225 CPU. I have downloaded all the infinity box software I could find and also all the MT6225 drivers available out there. I have no problem connecting to the phone to transfer data and also connect it in Comm port mode (USB Modem). Obviously Itunes will not see it. I am so fed up with the piece of crap I am ready to burn it. I can not change the APN settings, install new software or atleast rearrange the desktop.

PLZ

OMFG Re: China iPhone PC Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan123 View Post
    hi Sanith,

Click here to download Pc suite for china mobile.
    i see you know a lot. i have vista, and outlook, and i bought a false iphone (without knowing) then i realilize i have a chinese iphone but i don't have the real name neither the manual. it works but when i connect to pc it can't i t ask for mt6225.
    on the phone you can see mod.a 1246 mtkbtdevice , how can i know the real name to reach the manual and drivers por pc suite? luna.andrea@yahoo.es i'm in spain

Down China iPhone PC Suite models my6225

I have a chinese iphone black,32gb (that's whas says on it), light and mt6225 cpu. Is it possible to open it and check the battery and more details? is it possible to know all the models they make to see wicht is really mine? should it have memory card? I tried to introduce music by bluetooh and it replays: memory full. in the botton part the plug is small and similar to nokia ones to to ipod. luna.andrea@yahoo.es

Re: China iPhone problem...problem...

hi,can any one tell me how to load games in my china 3Giphone?.....what type of games can b loaded?
    some games are already there and if i open them it says not supported even java folder there if i open it says not supported what i shd do now i bought this bcoz my son is small and he wants touch phone .i couldn't dare to buy original apple iphone bcoz of him,but now i am not able to satisfy him ...plssssss..plssss.........help me.

even if i connect it to pc and open pc suite it says iphone not connected but i can see it in my computer as removable disk......what i should do?

i am very poor in all these things with min knowledge i tried some things but no success.

hope some one helps me.

I buy one set of this model also, mtk mt6235 china iphone, already download all the neccessary item inorder to syncronised it to my pc. But i already pissed off. i cant connect it through the pc suite.
    always says not conneted to m iphone. what the hell is this laaa......
    wated my money and time.
    This will be the last time i buy this china phone product....stupid phone.....JUST BOIKOT THIS PRODUCT.....

F..k........

Driver MTK6235
    for you here
    The download is attached

Hope I have helped
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast