Thread: Screenshots of Windows Mobile 7

Screenshots of Windows Mobile 7

There are screenshots have emerged of a possible early version of Windows Mobile 7. If the screenshots are correct, the button disappeared from the OS, but the authenticity of the screenshots is the doubt.

Compared with screenshots of the new OS already circulated in early 2008, the interface changed. One of the most striking changes is a menu with 'tiles' top, among other things, how many new e-mails, SMS and missed calls a user. A magnifying glass right above indicates a search for the whole system. It is unclear whether the real screenshots of Windows Mobile 7. WMPoweruser she says of an anonymous informant to have been, but doubts himself on his reliability.

The first smart phones with Windows Mobile 7 would appear in April 2010, it was previously announced. For the meantime, Microsoft with a version 6.5 intermediate update of Windows Mobile 6 from. This update brings mainly changes in the interface, which easily operated with the fingers could be. The update is available in each case for the Touch Diamond2 and Pro2 HTC and Toshiba TG01. For users of the Touch Pro and Touch HD update 6.5 is not available, as Microsoft employees have already indicated.

Re: Screenshots of Windows Mobile 7

This seems to me not really ideal. If you look at the key contacts between phone and this seems very much like the button in andriod it. But we will see

Because there is not a windows logo. Ever seen a MS product without logos? They do a lot of trouble to you really clear that you work with windows (useless logo next to the Start Menu, from Vista * is * even the start menu, logo in IE, explorer, msn, wmp, etc, anywhere "windows" in the process name) and would WM7 on 2 different screenshots not a logo or the word "windows" have it?.

This 2 photos are anyway not the same source. They are totally inconsistent. Other fonts, bottom features, even the icons are different ...

With the microsoft windows 6.5 would make integration more precisely promissory imaging. I would be strange if they are a later version of abandon. Microsoft hits the road with 6.5 is clearly different than the screenshots posted here. For example, the ridge honey I do not come back. No, I like to keep it for 'not real'.

If you already have a hardware button on your phone with a Windows logo, then it's not necessarily need to be more prominent on the screen seems to me