Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player

16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player

China Manufacturers has introduced a great 16GB MP4 player with fully touch screen.16GB Portable Media Player (PMP) with crisp TFT LCD touchscreen. Many functions and features, starting with an easy to use interface for accessing music, videos, pictures, e-books, and portable data storage.

If you want an MP4 player perfect for videos, then the crisp 2.8 inch TFT screen is a thing a beauty. Reading and viewing pictures is also a pleasure with the bright and crisp LCD, and can be easily shared with friends sitting next to you. Playing your MP3 collection is simple and fun with the simple store and go design of the functional USB connection to the unit.

FEATURES

• 2.8inch 320x240 dot matrix 260K full color high speed TFT screen
    • Internal Memory: 16GB
    • Mini SD card supported
    • Format: JPEG, MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI
    • Touch Screen
    • FM Radio

Streamlined MP4 player with a massive 8GB of internal flash memory and full touchscreen control on a beautiful 2.8 Inch TFT display for viewing movies and pictures. Complete touch screen control is one of the coolest features anyone could ever ask from a MP4, however this nice little MP4 package has a lot more going for it. It will play AVI format movies at 320x240 pixels and 30fps, has intense sound from both the earphones and the built in speaker, comes with an FM tuner with 4 different bands, lets you fiddle with various music and setup settings, has a lock key and a quick 3 button control if you wish, and has a mute button for every screen with sound just in case. Join the touch screen revolution for a much lower price than you would ever expect.

The cost of this device is set as $60

Re: 16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player

SPECIFICATIONS

1. Display: 2.8inch 320x240 dot matrix 260K full color high speed TFT screen
    2. Internal Memory: 16GB
    3. Music format: MP3, WMA and WAV
    4. Video Format: AVI
      • Conversion formats: avi, mpg, rm, rmvb, wmv, dat
      • Video Resolution: 320x240
      • FPS (Frames per Second): 30fps
    5. Picture Display Format: JPEG
    6. Mini SD card supported
    7. Touch Screen
    8. FM Radio: 87.0~108.0MHz 70.0~90.0MHz

9. Built in MIC:
      • Record Format: WAV
    10. Built In Speaker: - Output of Speaker: 10mW (16Ohm)
    11. 7 mode equalizer
    12. E-book function, support TXT word file
    13. Repeat A-B,Normal, Repeat All, Random
    14. USB 2.0 specification supporting
    15. Long time playback
    16. Mute Button
    17. Button / Screen Lock
    18. Easy 3 Button Control
    19. Reset function
    20. Backlight Setting support:
      • Backlight on time adjust options - 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec, always on
      • Backlight brightness adjustable
    21. Lum backlight / power saving off backlight selectable Auto power off options: - OFF, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 minute
    22. Rechargeable lithium battery through USB / AC charger
    23. Multi-Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese...etc.
    24. No driver needed under Windows ME, 2000,XP or above (except win98)

Nice product and affordable too as china is providing grantee as well

Help please 16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player

I bought one of these off ebay as a 16GB, and it says 16GB on the back, but windows XP SP3 says it is only 8 GB, and I have filled it up at 8GB. is there a trick to using the other 8GB or is this thing faulty or is it mispresented. I have tried dealling with the seller on Ebay but English is not good and we arent getting anywhere. thanks. alex

Does anybody have it? Does anybody of you know how to put the videos into the format so that the player can play it? Probably the videos should be coded in avi wit mp2 audio...but I really do not know...could you help me? Do you know any good software??

HI there, my 16Gb player which only had 8GB, came with a CD disk wiht a file which allows you to convert files to AVI format which I then put on the player. the advertising stuff for the player quotes most formats, but the player only actually plays avi as far as I know, the exe is 12.3 MB. try googling this file it is the one I used it came with my player. Strngley the first file I converted wouldnt work on the player. I converted the same file again and it worked. it then played the movie quite well I thought. try googling this file. alex

AVIConverter_320X240_22FPS_EN_Setup.exe

Just to clarify my comment above. the exe runs on your laptop or PC and converts then files from format into AVI. you then take the 8.AVI file and put it on the mp4 player.

things to check.
    1: when buying ask the seller to check the capacity before sending it.
    touchscreen > system > settings > about and it will tell you the memory size.
    2: plug it into windows and check the capacity using windows explorer. there should be two disks for the player, one for the internal flash and one for where the mini SD card would be if it were plugged in.
    3: when you get it and put some music on you might get frustrated with the operation of the music button and the explorer ones. rest assured it works wel once you get used to it. the explorer button allows to to search for more music while the other is playing. the music button takes you to the music controls while the music is playing.
    4: they appear to be generally a nice little unit. goodluck alex

Hey friend how can i able to update the firmware of the above said player...please also post me the cam driver if u have.....then what about media manager.

Quote Originally Posted by YASSER_ENGG View Post
    Hey friend how can i able to update the firmware of the above said player...please also post me the cam driver if u have.....then what about media manager.
    Currently there are no firmware updates available for this device... This device being Chinese, i doubt you will find any firmware updates...

Thanks for the reply mates.......i like to ask u that if anyone found firmware please send me...thanks in advance...

Hello , the Problem is that it is hard to find the Firmware for these portable players are they are china made , generally they provide the software with the Player itself in the Cd, but you can checkout at the s1mp3.org or mympx.org site to download the firmware for your player

Thanks for your reply friend.....as u said i have recd the cd with the package but it doesn't takes it......also there tey have given .nes games but i dont know where to install the same.......in my ipod......

Hey guys, I`m really new on this forum, but i have a problem that i think someone here can help me.

I just bought this model of mp4 player 3 days ago, first thing I noticed is that windows was showing me 15.2GB of space, while I could only use 2GB, which I eventually came to settle on. I transferred music 2 maybe 3 times, and when i uploaded music last time something happened. I don`t now what, everything seemed normal, it`s just that I cant boot up the player, and windows doesn't detect it when plugged in. I only get a "Welcome" (the blue circle that should rotate is stuck, and it just says "Loading", but the 3 dots aren't flashing), I left it for an hour, just to see if it`l work, but it doesn't...I tried resetting it with the reset button a couple of times but it just goes off, an as soon as try to switch it on, same thing happens...

Anybody have any idea what to do? Is there a way for a hard reset of the player? Or anything? Or can I just throw it away?

Thank you upfront for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mali_Lala View Post
    Hey guys, I`m really new on this forum, but i have a problem that i think someone here can help me.

I just bought this model of mp4 player 3 days ago, first thing I noticed is that windows was showing me 15.2GB of space, while I could only use 2GB, which I eventually came to settle on. I transferred music 2 maybe 3 times, and when i uploaded music last time something happened. I don`t now what, everything seemed normal, it`s just that I cant boot up the player, and windows doesn't detect it when plugged in. I only get a "Welcome" (the blue circle that should rotate is stuck, and it just says "Loading", but the 3 dots aren't flashing), I left it for an hour, just to see if it`l work, but it doesn't...I tried resetting it with the reset button a couple of times but it just goes off, an as soon as try to switch it on, same thing happens...

Anybody have any idea what to do? Is there a way for a hard reset of the player? Or anything? Or can I just throw it away?

Thank you upfront for the help.

I have the exact same problem with the tuck on welcome screen thing, except mine's 32gb and only worked for about a day.

Please help urgent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast