Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player

Re: 16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player

The possibility is that you may have got the player bricked. Or may be it has become slow due to all the memory filled up. The reason why these Chinese Devices aren't trusted is because these don't come with a warranty. The only difference between branded products and unbranded one is service. I think no way out but to dump this device. OR, may be try to reset it. Try googling how to hard reset this device. But again the problem is how will the computer detect it as it isn't powering itself up.

Well when I bought this player I did expect some issues, but not of this magnitude...
    I have tried a few things that friend have told that might work, but sadly none of them did. I am slowly getting out of options. Too bad, because I would have used the 2GB actually available on the player.

Mali_Lala I have the same problem there too. I bought a 16 GB device. I have uploaded the files to 2 GB size approaching the device was stunned. I'm looking for now is how to hard reset. Mp4 device in the memory chip I already have the first one. It can not be alone in the 16 GB. Of course I'll share how to reset the memory but never can find would not be easy. Because the retailer does not want to help.

Quote Originally Posted by rsuzen View Post
    I bought a 16 GB device. I have uploaded the files to 2 GB size approaching the device was stunned. I'm looking for now is how to hard reset. Mp4 device in the memory chip I already have the first one. It can not be alone in the 16 GB. Of course I'll share how to reset the memory but never can find would not be easy. Because the retailer does not want to help.
    Well, i have not found a single person who says that he got the total 16 GB or 15 GB in this player. Mate, this is a China product and personally i dont believe on any chinese product. And the sad thing as of now for you is you cannot format this device. There is no option for hard reset.

Thanks for your reply madison. Mp4 was certainly a product of China. Bought from ebay. Mp4 device has a touch screen and camera. 16GB being sold as a product. But think a solution should be. I hope one day find a solution. Thank you.

I have same problem too.
    I found solution by hard reset.
    Hold down 3 button (Volume+- Home) + Turn on. All data will be gone.
    Hop eit can help u.

hey guys i got this same product 16GB 2.8 Inch Full Touch Screen MP4 Player and i got 15gb but it had two drive when i connect to my pc g and h drive ,h is the one that has your reset drives and g drive had your music, txt, video ,and photo plus your ebook files , work fine to me and i uploaded a movie and work great but the only thing i didnt get is the cd , i got usb cable, earphone and charger but no cd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12