Thread: Download Dictionary for your Mobile Phone

Download Dictionary for your Mobile Phone

Download Dictionary v2.8(Vikrant P. Chavan) FULL VERSION. FREE! English to English Mobile Dictionary. Easy to use. Compatible with all J2ME devices

What is a Dictionary?

A dictionary is a book of alphabetically listed words in a specific language, with definitions, etymologies, pronunciations, and other information; or a book of alphabetically listed words in one language with their equivalents in another, also known as a lexicon. According to Nielsen 2008 a dictionary may be regarded as a lexicographical product that is characterised by three significant features: it has been prepared for one or more functions; it contains data that have been selected for the purpose of fulfilling those functions; and its lexicographic structures link and establish relationships between the data so that they can meet the needs of users and fulfil the functions of the dictionary.

In many languages, words can appear in many different forms, but only the undeclined or unconjugated form appears as the headword in most dictionaries. Dictionaries are most commonly found in the form of a book, but some newer dictionaries, like StarDict and the New Oxford American Dictionary are dictionary software running on PDAs or computers. There are also many online dictionaries accessible via the Internet.

Re: Download Dictionary for your Mobile Phone

Download Dictionary

Supported Devices :

Hey!
    I have used the older version of this! 2.8 was a bit crowded for the screen especially for those with 128x128 resolution considering the ticker tape on the lower screen, the name on the lower part which basically leaves the screen to view pretty small...
    Thanks!

Hey!
    Downloaded both .jar and .jad files to my PC, connected my Nokia 6300 via USB to PC and copied both files to my phones memory card. Phone found dictionary first time and is a great tool when out and about. Thank you man, a fantastic piece of free software.

thanks for sharing