Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Download China Mobile Themes

Re: Download China Mobile Themes

guys u are too good. i pray god will give u more knowledge. my phone is now baba. i'm a nigerian

i need themes for china made handset. Where can i find it? Or can i use other themes for other brand and type for my phone? Or from where I can download ?

Quote Originally Posted by ayareamit7845 View Post
    i need themes for china made handset. Where can i find it? Or can i use other themes for other brand and type for my phone? Or from where I can download ?
    Have you tested the China Mobile Themes posted by trojan in your chinese version of phone? You see, most of the china mobile phone dont support many file formats and hence they end up with their built in version of themes or games. Which version of china mobile phone are you using? Download china mobile pc suite and then transfer the china mobile themes in your cell phone, install it and check whether it is compatible with your phone or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can download themes for your China mobile from here. Every other mobile brands are compatible with different file format. So how do you think you can use other mobile's them on your china. It wont work. Download the theme from the above link and Enjoy

Will give you some theme when i get.

yo guyz i have Nokia E71 chinaise i had try to instale themes but it's dosn't work can any one plz help me to get theme who work on it plz.
    thanks

There is no way to install themes on China phone as they do not have application manager to get support of the same. So I would suggest you to get the thing to work out well and then make the essentials to process as required. This will help.

I have also observed that external themes are not supported in China E71 mobile but in anyway, hope the following thread can help you out: Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone .

Just go through it.

i wonder where i can find an application for my iPhone China .
    bcoz my player is error !!

When you say your player is giving error, which error are you getting exactly? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the player again on your china iphone mobile phone? Do you get a message that says, "cannot install this software because of incompatibily" or something because if that is the case then probably your mobile phone doesnt support that software. Check some applications that are discussed in the below topics that can be installed in your device:

Chinese application for Apple iPod iTouch
    how to put application on my n99i china mobile??
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

i hav a china mobile phone ,named voice,nd model no Q-7,where can i get free themes nd games for it,,,voice company has a site where u can see this model , nd help me,plsss

Quote Originally Posted by rpradhan View Post
    i hav a china mobile phone ,named voice,nd model no Q-7,where can i get free themes nd games for it,,,voice company has a site where u can see this model , nd help me,plsss
    First of all, did you try to install the themes provided in this topic in your mobile phone and checking it out whether it is working on you phone or not. Usually most of the chinese version mobile phone dont support games,themes and software because they are made up of very cheap labour and quality and therefore lack support for the same.

hi everybody i want to ask you i have nokia n96 china is there any theme i can put on the mobile please answer my question and have a nice day........

There is no way of installing themes in China model of Nokia N96. This is because this phone does has a Application manager. So there is no option of adding up new app and themes in this phone. Even I am looking for the same. I had tried to search for solution on various sites but nothing is found. This phone also does has any officail site.

so is there any thing like messenger or any other thing........

There are less possibilities. I have a China phone which I had purchased some 3 months back. At first I had copied lots of Java files in that but none of them work. There are lots of shareware site which offers you various applications for phones. The only thing which I am finding is a way to integrate java support on the phone. I had found some site which offer such help. Will update you soon about the same.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast