Thread: Transfer data between iphone & pc

Transfer data between iphone & pc

i am having some interesting data and important files in my Iphone and i want to transfer them to my personal computer. How can i do that?

Re: Transfer data between iphone & pc

You need a software for that, i.e."iPhone to PC Transfer" is versatile iPod and iPhone transferring software between iPod/iPhone and PC that can efficiently manage your iPhone contents and transfer iPhone videos. It connects your iPhone to PC with the ability of transferring files from iPhone to iTunes, iPhone to iTunesThe iPhone to PC transfer software can copy and transfer music/videos from iPhones to PC, PC to iPhone. With the PC to iPhone Transfer, you will find connecting your iPod, iPhone and computer is so easy!

iPhone PC Transfer Features

Copy muisc video from iPod to PC, iPhone to PC
    Use the iPod software to transfer iPod and iPhone contents to your computer within a few seconds.
    Copy muisc video from PC to iPod, PC to iPhone
    It also can transfer your music files from PC to iPhone and iPod.
    Copy muisc video from iPod to iTunes, iPhone to iTunes
    All iPod and iPhone audio/video files can be imported to iTunes on your computer.
    Friendly interface
    The iPhone Transfer provides a friendlier and clearer interface that helps you find the items you want to transfer or backup by a glance and quickly master the way to do so even you have never done the same thing before.
    High speed
    No need to wait a long time. It s just a piece of cake to manage your iPod.
    Create & edit playlist
    The iPhone PC transfer software allows creating and editing iPod/iPhone playlist.
    Support multiple iPods
    If you own more than one iPod, it will simultaneously manage all the iPods in the same interface. In addition, you may transfer files among these iPods by drag-and-drop.

Just get this software and transfer as many data from your iphone to PC or vise versa.

"Disk Aid" can transfer files between a computer running Windows or Mac OSX and an iPhone or iPod Touch.
    My older iPod Nano was not recognized by the software which means that it is most likely only working with the two devices mentioned above. A supported device is recognized automatically by the application. It reminds the user to install iTunes if that software is not installed on the local computer.

The application supported the usual file operations like copying files from and to the iPhone or iPod Touch, creating folders, deleting files, renaming and even copying folders with their contents.

No jailbreak is needed to use Disk Aid and the supported firmwares are 1.1.1 to 1.1.4. Great software if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch.

Freeware application DiskAid enables iPhone and iPod touch owners to use their devices as an external hard drive. Install DiskAid, plug in your iPod touch or iPhone, and watch as it detects your device and lets you copy files and portable applications to and from it. You won't be able to upload images or songs to the device and be able to listen to them or view them on-device, but with DiskAid, you can transfer files like documents and portable apps from your Mac to your iPhone and then to your PC. (Here's how to transfer songs from any iPod to your computer.) DiskAid does not require you to jailbreak your device and works from the get-go. DiskAid is a freeware download for Windows and Mac OS X.

Enjoy