Thread: Nokia N86 - Price in India

Nokia N86 - Price in India

A similar performance as with a digital camera - to do this with a mobile phone Nokia has to reach a wide-angle lens from Carl Zeiss with an 8 megapixel sensor combined. 8MP The Nokia N86 offers both in bright and dark lighting conditions with excellent results (note d. Red: Why then no xenon flash?) and is suitable for video and photo shots. Due to its high-speed connections can the Nokia N86 8MP for quick and easy exchange of files. The Nokia N86 is expected to 8MP from the second quarter of 2009.

"Our customers want cameras in all light conditions, great pictures," says Juha-Pekka Sipponen, Director, Nokia Nseries. "Therefore, the aperture of the Nokia N86 8MP comparable with a high quality digital camera. Whether on vacation or cruise the breathtaking sunrise over the rooftops of the city, that Nokia N86 makes 8MP brilliant and detailed images, including information on site thanks to geotagging. Moreover, they be easily and quickly into online communities like Share Ovi or Flickr to upload. "

Although even for beginners easy to use, the Nokia N86 features 8MP comprehensive photo, including any experienced photographer impress. These include a wide-angle lens by Carl Zeiss, the possibility of the automatic reduction of motion blur and variable aperture figures for exceptionally sharp pictures even in very bright or dark recording situations. The fast mechanical shutter provides for direct recording. Two LED flashlights make sure that for video recording enough light is available.

Every detail of the metal processed with high-quality 8MP Nokia N86 is well thought out and considered the use of the device for photographing or recording videos. The large 8 GB internal memory for up to 4,000 square photos. For even more photos can be the storage capacity with up to 16 GB microSD memory card large extend. Other features like the bright OLED display with specially hardened, scratch-resistant glass and the support for synchronizing with a PC or a TV-out to showcase photo shows in the large round for photo-and video experts designed to offer functions.

The Nokia N86 8MP preinstalled Nokia Maps application and direct access to the Ovi services, photos and videos give an even more personal touch. About geotagging images with information allows users to their friends about their current location and many other aspects of social information. An integrated compass, in conjunction with navigation and a language-specific function for pedestrian navigation that keen photographers will not be lost if they are living through her camera lens pursue.

Multimedia functions: music, games, videos
    Also for viewing videos and games on the Nokia N86 thanks to its folding 8MP foot ideal. In this way, which allows quick and effortless access to the desired media. Especially ensure long operating times for up to 25 hours of music playback, the device without the need to recharge in between. At the Nokia Music Store and other online music providers can benefit from millions of songs and choose their own personal collection together. It also announced today, especially lightweight Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-214 is the ideal companion for calling and listening to music on the move.

Price and availability:
    Price:The new Nokia N86 will cost around Indian Rupee(INR)24,000 (US$475).

Re: Nokia N86 - Price in India

Characteristics of Nokia N86:

• Format slide (down to the multimedia keys or up to the keyboard)
    • Compliant GSM (850, 900, 1 800 and 1 900 MHz), GPRS Class 32, EDGE, WAP 2.0, UMTS, HSDPA (900, 1 800 and 2 100 MHz) and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g
    • A-GPS chip for GPS navigation
    • 2.6-inch AMOLED screen, or 6.6 cm
    • Display 16.7 million colors in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA)
    • Digital Camera 8 Mpix with flash and autofocus
    • VGA sensor (640 x 480 pixels) on the front for video
    • Media player
    • Tuner RDS compatible FM radio
    • Dedicated multimedia keys
    • 3.5 mm audio jack
    • Internal Memory: 8 GB
    • Slot for memory cards microSDHC, up to 16 GB
    • Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
    • MicroUSB 2.0 port
    • Dimensions: 103.4 x 51.4 x 16.5 mm
    • Weight: 149 g
    • Finish: white or black
    • Battery 1 Lithium-Ion 200 mAh
    • Autonomy: up to 6:20 in and communications to 312h00 Standby
    • Operating system Symbian S60 3.2

smile Re: Nokia N86 - Price in India

i am really looking forward to buy this phone.
    can anyone please tell me when will it be available to buy..??
    i mean when is it being launched in india??

Even I liked this phone. I think the release date for this phone in India is not yet confirmed. Even in the Nokia gallery, they dont have information on this. Will have to wait and see

hi poochball
    yes !!
    even i tried out many nokia showrooms and other stores..the y are not at all sure about any information about n 86..

ThumbsUp Re: Nokia N86 - Price in India

I Want to sell my cell Nokia N86, for more details call me on 9773315873.

Quote Originally Posted by @rohit@ View Post
    I Want to sell my cell Nokia N86, for more details call me on 9773315873.
    Hey Rohit,

We have a separate section for selling and buying software or hardware devices. You should better post out there. Its "Buy Sell Computer Hardware".