Thread: mp4 converter for iPod

mp4 converter for iPod

Hello to all,
    Yesterday I downloaded Moyea video converter to convert swf (flash) files to mp4 for my iPod. The converter works fine and the videos come out in excellent quality when I try playing them on my iTunes, but when I put them on my iPod it only played audio and showed a black screen. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

thanks for any help!

Download Aunsoft SWF to Go.

I am now using this program: Aunsoft SWF to Go.
    It is used to convert swf/flash files to videos compatible with many kinds of digital devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox360, BlackBerry, Mobile Phone, PPC, etc.

What's more, you can choose the profile just according to the specific device such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, etc. to get the right format.

Its main features are below:

• Convert SWF to video on multiple devices, including Apple devices, Sony Devices, PMP Devices, Window Mobile, Microsoft Device etc.
    • Convert SWF to video of various formats, including AVI, MPG, MP4, MPEG, WMV, AMR, 3GP. For example, SWF to go can convert SWF to Xbox360 video, and it can convert SWF to Xbox360 AVI video, MPG video, MPEG video, MPG video, MP4 video, Xbox360 VOB video and Xbox360 WMV video.
    • Support SWF to HD video conversion, including 1080P, 720P, 480P HD video that can be displayed on PS3, Xbox360, and Apple TV etc.
    • Convert interactive flash SWF, or video game demanding interaction to video without frames skipping or loss.
    • Support both single conversion mode and batch conversion mode.
    • Guarantee audio video synchronization of the output video file, and audio files with original sound effect without audio distortion.
    • Easy to use for ordinary customers.
    • Enable users to crop the area, and add watermark, and trim the frames they need or like to convert.
    • Give users access to define new profile if they cannot find the one they need.

Download Aunsoft SWF to Go.

Re: converting swf to mp4 for iPod

1. Popular Flash Converter

Converting dwg to flash(AutoCAD to Flash, dwg to swf) is the best way to share and publish AutoCAD DWG files, better than PDF, better than DWF. No need of additional viewer or plug-in to view flash. It is a dwg to flash converter and the best way to share and publish AutoCAD DWG files on the web. It is a dwg viewer without need of dwg viewer. It is an AutoCAD Addins, it supports AutoCAD 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000/i and R14.

Free Download Link:

2. Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite

This software converts DVDs and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format (H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format (AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.).

Free Download Link

3. DVD Flash Video Converter

It can convert flash projector, swf or flv to video, such as avi, mpeg, 3gp, mp4, mov, it offers the solutions to problems that many other flash to video converting tools cannot solve, such as video and audio asynchronization, loss of frames, audio distortion, the process of alpha channel, and the process of both internal and external Flash video(flv).

Free Download Link

Re: mp4 converter for iPod

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"