Thread: iLuv Unveils the iHD171 HD Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock and iTunes Tagging

iLuv Unveils the iHD171 HD Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock and iTunes Tagging

iLuv, the leader in innovative audio solutions, is proud to announce the iHD171 HD Radio with iTunes Tagging for iPhone 3G and iPod. This dual alarm clock with TV connection capabilities, AM/FM Radio and song title display will be available starting January 2009 for the MSRP of $199.99.

"iLuv is delighted to unveil their third HD radio alarm clock product to HD aficionados desiring a little something more in their bedside tunes and sound quality" said Robert Caputo, iLuv Sales VP. "We have created this product to meet the latest demands of HD users, featuring the dual alarm clock functions, iTunes tagging and a TV connection output for watching your iPod videos on TV."

Features
    • Compatible with iPhone 3G and 2G
    • Time Sync function automatically updates the clock to match the time on your iPhone or iPod*
    • One touch iTunes tagging: tags music from HD Radio and saves the song info on your iPhone & iPod
    • Provides crystal clear, digital stereo for AM/FM HD Radio and multicast stations
    • Receives CD-quality HD radio signals that increase clarity of FM radio stations
    • Displays station, song title, band and frequency information
    • Receives standard analog AM and FM stereo radio signals
    • 30 Programmable presets (10 AM/20 FM)
    • jAura Acoustic Speaker Technology for rich sound
    • Play and charge your iPhone/iPod
    • Output your favorite videos to your TV (iPod with video capability**)
    • Digital clock display with dual alarm function
    • Wake or Sleep to iPhone/iPod, AM/FM radio or buzzer
    • Auxiliary line input for audio devices with 3.5mm jack
    • Preset EQ function and mute function
    • Audio output: 4Wrms x 2: 8Wrms/16Wpeak

*Excluding iPod nano 1st generation
    *Excluding iPod nano 1st and 2nd generation

Re: iLuv Unveils the iHD171 HD Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock and iTunes Tagging

The iHD171 will be featured at the iLuv CES booth. The Best of Innovations product, iLuv’s i1166 9” Portable Multimedia Player for iPod and DVDs and the four honoree products, the iMM9500 Vertical 4CD/MP3 CD Hi-Fi Audio System with Subwoofer, iMM183 Hi-Fi Dual Alarm Clock for iPhone/iPod with Weather Band Radio, iSP200 Portable 2.1 Channel Speakers for Macbook Air, laptops and desktops and the i303 In-ear Sports Ear Clips will be featured in a special display at the 2009 International CES at Innovations and at the Sands. iLuv will also feature these products and more at their CES booth # 12114 located in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.iLuv is a brand of jWIN Electronics Corp. dedicated to developing IT peripheral products, unique audio video products and accessories for portable media players and other personal entertainment devices. The iLuv i1166, iMM9500, iMM189, iSP200 and i303 were recognized as CES Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Award Honorees including the “Best of Innovations 2009” for i1166 in the Portable Multimedia Accessories Product category. This follows on iLuv previously winning two CES Innovations awards in 2007 and three in 2008.

Re: iLuv Unveils the iHD171 HD Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock and iTunes Tagging

My iluv i1055 is not playing back my movies. i do know how to solve it please help