Thread: Dell XPS 730x: high-end gaming machine with Core i7

Dell XPS 730x: high-end gaming machine with Core i7

Dell today announced new gaming machines high-end XPS line 730x based on the platform of Intel Core i7. The renowned U.S. manufacturer, which was presented at the launch of Core i7 two ranges of machines, the Studio XPS and Area-51 X-58 through its subsidiary Alienware, so its complete range of machines to rates and features indecent.

This range is available in two customizable models have in common an Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 running at 3.2 GHz, the model's strongest market, as shown in the test recently published in these columns.

The first prize (sic) loads 3GB of RAM DDR3 triple channel, a single NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 and two hard drives of 320 GB each in RAID. The least affordable model (mild understatement) for its double the amount of memory and graphics cards, as it includes 6 GB of DDR3 and SLI to GeForce GTX 280, from storage to 1.5TB in RAID.

These machines are accompanied by Windows Vista Ultimate (Ultimate) and a one-year warranty on site. Both machines are already marketed in France respectively 3 300 and 4 300 euros. However, if the addition lack of taste, it is still possible to make it more salty with options such as a burner Blu-ray, a special network card player (Killer NIC) or one or more screens.

Re: Dell XPS 730x: high-end gaming machine with Core i7

Alienware is exactly the same idea as mac.The look is different and more expensive. But that's all. It is just being marginalized, it affects the public