Thread: Problems with laptop Compaq Presario v3000

Problems with laptop Compaq Presario v3000

Good:

I have laptop Compaq Presario v3000. By turning the computer looked like all the lights was lit, as it tried to boot bootear but did not make anything, then tried removing the battery thinking it was for that and nothing, did the same, I spoke to the media and they told me compaq as follows:

Remove the battery, letting down the power button for two minutes, then connect the charger and release the button.

and thus I had for 10 days until I came back to do the same. What I think might be the memory, because you put a 1GB in the slot that was free, while the other was left with 512.

thanks in advance

Re: Problems with laptop Compaq Presario v3000

I have the same problem, Just Buy A Compaq Presario V3000, And How They gave me one year warranty, I called HP and told me to do the same to press the button by 60 secs. But I Did not Just Coming To A reviewed within 3 days or less According But I explained the guy that I met, is an error that has occurred in this model 2ce72350qy To Start For First time the Internet connection (wireless) is turning The Color Orange Led And More With No Power on ... More greetings and anyone have heard of this ...

Problem description:

When you turn the laptop was not turned on all the burden on led's Operating System.

This error is due to a programming error in the algorithm of control of ventilation equipment Compaq V3000 series, and this then it is doing so they put a 2 Lap whose series were RM680LA and RX553LA

As your laptop to make it work:

1 .- download the updated BIOS version F.39 for the model of your laptop, portable model is printed on the label on the bottom of the team next to the serial number.

2 .- make that signal the computer, this will generate a huge warming on the motherboard, particularly her block vents, with adhesive tape.
    * You can leave it active for a long time (9 hrs.)
    * Or if you have a hair dryer, apply the hot air in this part where the ventilation in your lap.

3 .- after the team warmed up a good while, turn on your computer (power button) and immediately press the F10 key. This will generate an error with your keyboard and enter the bios, to which we enter as soon as we leave without making any changes. This is just to get it to work the laptop.

4 .- let the team properly load the OS.

hi,
    i also have same issue with my laptop presario v3000..the screen goes blank suddenly. The lights on laptop all on, only the screen goes blank. i've tried to press buttons on keyboard but no luck..

Click on your "My Computer" icon then right click your hard drive icon, go to "Properties". Click on the "Tools" tab then, under Error-Checking, click "Check Now..." Then check "Automaticly fix system errors" and "Scan for and attempt to recovery of bad sectors". You'll have to restart then it will automaticly start the check. Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the reply......but the problem is different. I can not turn on the laptop because screen is blank and the lights on laptop all on.

All of you contact me on this email:-ykv1985@gmail.com because i am HP laptop Engineer i am working in HP Service Center.

Mailed u the problem. Please help.