Thread: iBuyPower launches F-Series gaming PCs with Core i7

iBuyPower launches F-Series gaming PCs with Core i7

If you’re interested in gaming, then you may also be interested in the latest gaming PCs from iBUYPOWER. This latest line is the Paladin F-Series and they possess Intel Core i7 processors, offering up high performance tucked into some really unique-looking, customizable cases.

The three Paladin F-series PCs will also sport a Blu-ray drive, 7.1-channel surround sound support and include a Logitech gaming keyboard and mouse. The range-topping F970 PC will use Intel's 3.2GHz Core i7 965 Extreme Edition, which is claimed as the most powerful personal CPU to date. It will also include 12GB of DDR3 RAM, ATI's HD 4870X2 graphics card with 2GB of GDDR5 video memory and a dual-radiator liquid cooling system.

All three models are housed in Cooler Master HAF cases, which can be customized however you like. All three desktop gaming PCs come with Microsoft Windows Vista, a mouse and a Logitech keyboard. a 3-year limited warranty is also included. The Paladin F-Series computers range in price from $2,199 to $3,799. Check out the full specs below:

Re: iBuyPower launches F-Series gaming PCs with Core i7

iBuyPower has not revealed specific release dates or pricing information for the Paladin F-Series gaming PCs, though reports have the lower end models start at nearly $2,500, including a 1TB HDD, 6GB of RAM, and a 20.1-inch Sceptre LCD.

iBUYPOWER Announces Intel Core i7 Based Gaming Rigs

iBUYPOWER Announces Intel Core i7 Based Gaming Rigs
    IBP Paladin F-Series will all feature a Blu-Ray player, 8 channel surround sound, and Logitech gaming keyboard and mouse.

November 12, 2008 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and award-winning gaming PCs, is excited to launch its new Intel Core i7 processor-based gaming systems – the Paladin F-Series. The three units come housed in the Cooler Master HAF case or can be customized to fit the users' individual tastes. The Paladin F860-a and F860-n will feature the Intel Core-i7 940 processor, while the Paladin F970 will run on the most powerful processor ever designed - the Intel Core-i7 965 processor Extreme Edition. The powerful Paladin F970 also ships with 12GB of DDR3 1333 Memory, the ATI HD 4870X2 2GB DDR5 graphics card, and a dual radiator liquid cooler, to keep it running cool and fast during even the most intense battles.

"We are excited to be utilizing the most powerful processors ever made in our machines," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "These new Intel Core i7 processors will allow gamers to take advantage of multithreading technology currently being incorporated into PC Games."

By using the new Intel Core i7 processors to power the Paladin F Series Gaming Desktops, iBUYPOWER can drastically improve the gaming experience for it's customers. The new processors feature an integrated memory controller, which significantly improves memory latencies, and a turbo mode for automatic overclocking. The Core i7 processors absolutely dominate computation-heavy multithreaded applications like video encoding 3d rendering, and physics processing.

The iBUYPOWER Paladin F-series of gaming desktops also ships with Microsoft Windows Vista, a Logitech keyboard and mouse, and comes with a 3-Yr Limited Warranty and Lifetime Support Service (FULL SPECS BELOW).

For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit www.iBUYPOWER.com, or contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17 or markolson@maxboregsagency.com.

About iBUYPOWER

iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. www.iBUYPOWER.com