Thread: Data Recovery From Pen Drive

Data Recovery From Pen Drive

Hi
    i have an I-ball pen drive of 2gb . I have lost my data stored in pen drive as it is not accessable.i have tried to recover the data through some professional companies but they state that as the memory chip is corrupted they cannot recover the same.I would like to know if their is any way i can recover this data from my pendrive. Please help me as soon as possible.

If the drive is not accessable then try to fromat it first then try to recover it with recovery softwares.And Is every sector accessible with a disk editor? If the drive can't read directly (by bypassing the file system) then you have probably solution.

Pen Drive Data Recovery

try this Pen Drive Data Recovery 2.0.1.5

Pen drive Memory stick data recovery software is safe easy and Non Destructive Read-only removable usb drive Data retrieval software utility. It is used to restore recover and retrieve lost missing deleted formatted or corrupted Data files and folders from damaged Logically bad crashed memory stick usb thumb drive pen drive dongle external usb hard disk Drive or other usb removable disk drive. Software also includes support for compact flash memory card multimedia card SD card removable microdrive smart drive media flash card memory etc. Memory stick Data recovery Software recovers files and folders music pictures video digital image pictures photo images data file and directory and other data from your removable storage usb media including lost due to accidental deletion, format, corruption, Virus attack, damaged file system etc.

Features::

• Ensures data recovery even from accidentally formatted removable media and Deleted files and folders.
    • Supports all type of usb drives and memory sticks including Apacer AVB Kingmax Lexar PenDrive PQI Ridata Supermedia Super Flash Transcend Apacer Kingston Sony generic Corsair PNY Simple Ritek Crucial Dane-Elec Viking SanDisk in all capacities e.g. 64MB 128MB 256MB 512MB 1GB 2GB 4GB etc
    • Data Retrieval Support for both type of formatting and Deletion either by Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh OSX.
    • Retrieve and Restore corrupted files and folders damaged due to human error or any Virus Generated Data Loss.
    • Recovers Data even if DRIVE NOT FORMATTED message is displayed by your Computer while accessing USB removable media in My Computer and usb device Volume is not Recognized by the System because file system is not detected.
    • Easiest Data retrieval software to restore lost data, recover formatted or damaged files before you fix and repair your corrupted storage device.

I hope this will help you.

Memory stick data recovery utility

Memory stick data recovery utility

Memory stick data recovery utility is read-only software that recovers your data from inaccessible, formatted or undetectable USB pen drive. Safest data recovery software recovers and restores lost or missing files and folders enabling you to get back all your important lost data.

Memory stick data recovery utility recovers files, folders, music, pictures, video, digital images, photos etc which is lost due to improper usage of drive, virus/worm attack, accidental corruption etc. Pen drive data retrieval software restore all bmp, mov, jpeg, tiff, mpeg, wav and all other files created by different application.

USB drive /Pen drive recovery software retrieve data lost due to quick format, damaged file system, Human errors, improper shutdown or any other type of software or hardware failure. The software is considered as the safest utility tool for the end user.

Features:

• Retrieves corrupted files and folders damaged due to human error or any virus generated data loss.
    • Provides full data retrieval support both by Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh OSX.
    • This utility is considered as the easiest data retrieval software to restore lost data, recover formatted or damaged files before you fix and repair your corrupted storage device.
    • Support all type of memory stick including Apacer, Kingmax, Lexar, Kingston, Transcend, Nikon, Super Flash, Sony, Fujifilm, Corsair, Samsung etc.

System Requirement:

• Pentium-class or equivalent processor
    • RAM (128 MB recommended)
    • 10 Mb of free space

Download link : Memory stick data recovery utility

Thanks friends i'll try all this. Thanks