Poll: Best Motherboard Manufacturer

Thread: Vote for Best Motherboard Manufacturer

Vote for Best Motherboard Manufacturer

What is your favourite Motheboard Manufacturer.
    My vote for Asus

Abit, hands down for workstations and lan boxes, but I like SuperMicro for server applications
    Gigabyte mobos are pretty damn good....I have seen many overclockers use thm in xtremesystems....
    They are rated as better than Abit.... atleast some of thm
    DFI are nice board runs with no problems runs clean and no hasles
    Gigabyte is surely the best one.
    Gigabyte is the best & cheapest its the best
    I will go for both ASUS and Intel because I know they both are good.
    I think i will go for Intel only.
    I know asus, abit, gigabyte are also well known competitors but i will go for Intel as long as in India its the best! Asus is No 1
    i've had good experience with my Intel board ....

Although I use an Intel mobo, I have heard most of my friends and people on forums saying that Gigabyte is the best .
    I Am Noew With Intel I Hope Ite Good
    Well Asus are defenately the best.GIGAbyte is almost as good. GET ONE OF THESE TWO. And for the love of everthing holy DONT because intel is only designing motherboard(subsidy of foxconn, only manufacture intel board for intel and put intel logo)

No contest - Gigabyte. Great customer service too.

i will go for Asus ihave used 9 mother boards in my office and are excellent performers

I voted for ASUS because ASUS is the No.1 in OC World Record, special the ROG series. ASUS Rocks I vote for gigabyte.It has a good costomer service and the motherbord can be serverd freely for 3 years.Also it is cheaper than others !!!

Gig-a-barf

I have purchased 3 Gigabytes in my life, all were returned for functionality issues. I still say Abit rocks! Its the legacy of the IC7 series that fuels this manufacturer to innovate things like "Oates" and fresh heat pipe tech.

Although I personally use Intel motherboard, I will go for ASUS because I have used it at my friends place and I liked it.

Yogesh Guest
    I have Gigabyte motherboard from 3 years. Have no problems.

Asus motherboards are also equally good as far as reviews are to be believed.

Re: Vote for Best Motherboard Manufacturer

GIGABYTE is the best.
    as its quality is good and specialize on cloud computing overclocking!!!
    haha, the overclocking requires higher technique knowhow and better quality~
    Last edited by wilsonwutw; 09-11-2010 at 09:24 AM.

NO DOUBT!!the bese in the best is GIGABYTE!!!
    why i say like that?because that's true!
    GIGABYTE have a good customer service !
    Professional,gentle,nice,kindly
    whatever they do just only think about the coustomer what really need at the first point!

ASUS unveils E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 service for Motherboards
    India’s largest service initiative for Motherboards by ASUS gets bigger and better in its second version as E.L.I.T.E. 2.0. ASUS now expands its reach to 798 Indian cities from the previous 270 and will also offer Burnt and Corrosion Warranty for all Motherboards with E.L.I.T.E. 2.0. An innovative service initiative launched in July 2010 - E.L.I.T.E. ensured effective service support for motherboards across the length and breadth of the country by providing free Pick-up and Return facility. E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 will offer Burnt and Corrosion Warranty which is a first for any motherboard vendor and will be launched exclusively for Indian customers. It will be effective for all ASUS Motherboards that need RMA service and fall within the 3 years warranty period.
    Most consumers often face voltage fluctuations due to erratic power supply which is one of the main reasons of burning of components in motherboards. Also many Indian cities are situated near the coastline which causes corrosion in motherboards. So implementing the exclusive Burnt and Corrosion Warranty in E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 will address most concerns of customers about their ASUS Motherboards.