Poll: Which one will be better

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Moto E second generation vs Moto E first generation

Moto E second generation vs Moto E first generation

Moto E second generation is out in the market. This device looks better than the first version. I am planing to gift one to my sister. The first version of Moto E is for Rs.6000. That is Rs.1000 cheaper compared to the second generation. So here I want to know that which one will be best here. Because I am not able to find a huge difference between this two models. So if going for the older version will be better. Because they both have the same kind of camera. The only difference I can find is that the new version is sleek and has Lollipop update in it. That's it.

Re: Moto E second generation vs Moto E first generation

It is always go for the new version because it is better. Here Moto E second generation comes loaded with Android Lollipop rom. And it has a bit updated hardware on the same. Here in the new version you get a more sleek design. Till yet Android Lollipop update is not announced for the first generation. But in the second this comes pre-loaded. You also get a 0.3MP front camera. A hardware is bit upgraded here. It has a quad core processor and others things are fine. Just by adding more 1000 bucks you are getting a better model. Why don't you go for that.

Re: Moto E second generation vs Moto E first generation

I am using the old version and it is working really fine. There is no problem with that. There is no performance issue also. It works really well. The output is still fine. But it is right that if you are having a new version then better going for that really matters the most. Because you get everything new here. Moto E is one of the best series, it does not matter what version you buy, both are awesome. Soon Moto E first generation will also be getting the most latest android update. So I think you can try going to with the old one, if you are not ready to spend much.