Poll: Which one to go for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Micromax Canvas Selfie vs Moto G Second Generation

Micromax Canvas Selfie vs Moto G Second Generation

Micromax Canvas Selfie is a new Smartphone for Rs.16000. This phone is just released and here this phone is ideally designed for taking good images. I am trying to find a decent budget phone under Rs.15000, but I am not able to locate any good model. So I finally decided to go for Moto G second generation. Now this new mobile is launched and I want some information the same. Does going for Moto G 2ndGen is good or waiting for sometime is better. Because it is for sure that the cost of Canvas Selfie will drop.

Re: Micromax Canvas Selfie vs Moto G Second Generation

Canvas Selfie is just launched in the market. This is a kind of first phone to have a 13MP front and 13MP back camera. So you can just imagine what high end output it is going to offer you while taking pictures. Micromax looks like pushing themselves ahead in giving out the best model in the market. But it is not better to buy this at once. Waiting will be good if there are proper review on the same. The phone is having a 4.7inch HD IPS display and it runs on a Octa core processor with 2GB RAM. It is a quiet high end phone model.

Re: Micromax Canvas Selfie vs Moto G Second Generation

If you need something for longer usage then I do not think there is anything better than Moto G 2nd Generation. This phone is cheaper and gives you a overall output. If you have such model then you can expect a long life usage. Compare to this if you go with other models like Canvas or LAVA or Karbonn then I do not really think you will get a decent device. Google models are the best one in the market. I think it is good to add a bit more money and go for a more better one which is the Moto X series. It is costly but an amazing device.